Kotlin Firebase CRUD,Cloud Storage,MVVM (Works even Offline)
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Full App Development using Kotlin(Java Project also available)
- Model View ViewModel
- Firebase Cloud Storage - Upload Images/Download/Update/Delete
- Firebase Realtime Database Full CRUD
- Firebase Offline Persistence full application
- Runtime Permissions using Dexter
- RecyclerView,Material DatePicker,Chooser Dialogs,MaterialLetterIcon etc
- Be able to install android studio then create and run hello world app
This is a beginner friendly course to teach you about the following technologies and concepts:
Full App development using Kotlin Programming Language
Firebase Realtime Database
Firebase Cloud Storage
Firebase Offline Persistence
Model View ViewModel
RecyclerView, Image Slider, Material Dialogs etc
Because we have already created the app, I will show you how to use it as a template rather than creating a new project from scratch. I explain step by step every method used, the hows and whys.
You will find two projects in this course:
Alien Planets App - Kotlin
Alien Planets App - Java
We use Kotlin given it's the future of android. However I have created an equivalent Java project for those who prefere Java. Once you've mastered the Java project, you can then move to the Kotlin project and learn kotlin by comparing the methods.
Please remember to leave a rating for this course. It really helps to get feedback from you guys. It also helps other students evaluate the course.
I wish you all a happy learning.
- Beginner Android Developers who want to master Firebase
- Intermediate Developers who want to learn Kotlin,Firebase and MVVM
- Advanced developers who are moving to android development