- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how consonants sounds are used in Korean and the way they change sounds in different positions
- Learn how consonants are used as 받침
- Learn the sounds of Korean vowels and how their sounds change depending on their positions and the consonant's they're used with
- Learn aspects of connected speech and the use of pitch and intonation at sentence level
- Improve your Korean pronunciation through guided speaking practices
- Know how to read Hangul
Welcome to the Korean Pronunciation Masterclass course.
There are two key aims of this course.
Developing your understanding of Korean pronunciation rules
Improve your pronunciation through guided speaking practices.
We will guide you through everything you need to know about Korean pronunciation, and this course is divided into 5 units.
Unit 1 - Course Introduction
This unit provides you with some basic information about what you need to know before taking this course and what you will learn from this course.
Unit 2 - Consonant Sounds
In this unit, you will learn the basic sounds of all Korean consonants, and how their sounds can change depending on how they are used in different positions. You will also learn all the different ways of using consonants as 받침.
Unit 3 - Vowel Sounds
In this unit, you will learn the basic sounds of Korean vowels and you'll also learn how their sounds can change depending on the position they're used in, and also depending on the consonants they're used with.
Unit 4 - Connected Speech
In this unit, you will learn how sound of Korean consonants and vowels change depending on how they're used and depending on other sounds nearby.
Unit 5 - Pitch and Intonation
In this unit, you will learn natural use of pitch and intonation in Korean sentences.
That's the overall structure of the course, and I hope you are excited about what you will learn in this course!
- Any Korean learner who wishes to develop their pronunciation skills