Korean for Beginners - How to Read, Write, Speak
- No experience is required
- Do you want to learn Korean but don't know how to start?
- Are you interested in K-pop or K-drama and wish to have a better understanding of them?
- Do you think learning Korean would take a long time and much effort, so you are hesitating to start?
- Are you looking for a simple way to learn Korean?
- Do you want to read Korean letters?
- Do you want to travel to Korea sometime?
- Do you want to start now and expect to be fluent in Korean in the future?
If yes, there is a must course you need to complete, which is about understanding the basics of Korean letter system.
I developed this course after teaching thousands of beginners in Korean and English learning.
You won't be able to speak and understand Korean in two weeks, but you CAN have enough knowledge about the letter system in two weeks, which is essential before starting any Korean speaking/reading lessons.
Even if you don't plan to speak Korean in the future, you can still read letters by merely following this course. You will be able to better understand K-pop, K-drama, or Korean grocery shopping.
This is condensed summarized course who is wondering what it's like learning Korean.
I hope this course gives you a better understanding about Korean Language.
Who this course is for:
- Total beginners to learn Korean
Language is a power—a power that can lead your life more meaningful and enjoyable.
Hi, my name is Kristin Lee, who worked my whole life as an educator. Teaching & Learning is my passion and mission, and I have a strong belief learning can change someone's life.
When I was in Korea, my teaching was in math and computer, and I added my teaching subject - ESL and Korean language teaching - when I immigrated to the US.
As an immigrant, I understand how time-consuming and challenging work to reach a certain level in a foreign language. However, it is possible, and there is an efficient way.
As a math &computer teacher, I'd like to teach in organized & straightforward ways to students, and I applied this method in language teaching too.
I was happy to hear from my students how easy and fun Korean Learning can be!
I hope you, too, can get benefits from my course.
- Double Major in Korean Culture/Language & Math
- US Certified teacher in Korean Language & Math
- ESL Educator
- Computer Instructor & Technical Writer