Korean for Complete Beginners
What you'll learn
- Korean alphabetic system called Hangul
- How to type in Korean using a Korean keyboard
- Korean sentence structure
- Beginner Korean grammar
- How to form basic Korean sentences
- New vocabulary words
- NONE! No prior knowledge of the Korean Language required!
This course is a combination of Udemy's highest-rated Learn Hangul; The ABCs of the Korean Language and Korean Level 1: The Ultimate Catalytic Course
If you have been wanting to learn Korean but have no idea where to start, then this course is the PERFECT place to begin with.
This course is for COMPLETE BEGINNERS of Korean so if you haven't learnt how to read 한글 and want to start learning how to form your own Korean sentences, then this course is for you!
During this course, you will start learning Korean FROM SCRATCH.
1. You will first learn the Korean alphabets called Hangul.
2. After that, you will learn Korean sentence structure and grammar.
3. Along the way, you will be exposed to new Korean words too.
4. At the end of the course, I will even teach you some tips and tricks and give you MORE resources so you can continue learning on your own!
Also, students will be taught Korean the PROPER way. Many Korean language courses focus too much on getting results fast but ignore the importance of getting the fundamentals right. They use too many English-centric tricks to help students remember Korean concepts, which can seriously mess up the students' fundamental understanding of the subject. Expect to learn the real fundamentals of Korean so that these skills can help you continue learning Korean on your own in the future. No hippie style teaching or English-centric tricks here; just genuine and professional Korean education.
If you are ready to learn, go ahead and enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested to learn Korean
I love education.
I believe that through education, we can change the world, literally. Education empowers people to create new inventions, find solutions to problems etc. I have had many teachers in my life and each one has impacted my life in different ways. I aim to be an effective educator and I want to be able to share my knowledge with other people.
I appreciate music, and am able to play several musical instruments proficiently. I love languages as well, especially Korean. I am able to speak 3 languages: English, Korean, and Mandarin.