Kodu Game Lab: Learn to Code by Creating 3D Games with Kodu™
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to create 3D Games and solve programming problems.
- Build a complete understanding of Kodu Game Lab from the ground up!
- Understand all the fundamental programming principles.
- Understand complex programming topics.
- Learn to use Kodu to develop 3D interactive and impressive games for PC and XBOX!
- You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Scratch Programming.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
**** THIS COURSE COVERS GAME DEVELOPMENT IN KODU AND CODING PRINCIPLES TO FILL THE GAP BETWEEN KODU AND REAL CODING ***
In this course you will be able to develop 3D Games in Kodu Game Lab. For the development of courses' games, is used Kodu Game Lab because is an educational programming environment that is has an easy graphical interface that it will allow us to drag and drop the right blocks of coding.
I promise you that it will be a funny and exciting course that it will motivate you to learn coding in more depth.
Kodu is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations. Using Kodu, users can create online projects and develop them into almost anything by using a simple block-like interface. When they are ready, they then share, and also discuss their creations with each other. Kodu is a programming integrated development environment by Microsoft's FUSE Labs. It runs on Xbox 360 and Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Kodu is the best educational programming software for kids available today. With Kodu, you can create 3D Games and interactive art projects all while having lots of fun!
This course uses the amazing Kodu program developed by Microsoft to teach coding this course is meant for:
- Everybody that is interested in learning to code, from kids to adults, Kodu was developed by Microsoft to teach people to code. It is the best way to learn to code that I have been aware of in my lifetime.
- Anyone interested in teaching beginning programming as a career or business. Teaching kids to code is becoming big business. Want to start your own coding academy school or get a position as an instructor? They all use Kodu programming, learn Kodu here from a University programming instructor.
- Anyone that already knows how to code that wants to learn from Kodu Programming and build some fun games. Why did we get into programming in the first place? Because its fun and Kodu is super fun! No matter your level, you will have fun and learn from scratch. I know I did and that is what the people at Microsoft intended.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to code easily in Kodu by creating 3D Games.
- Beginners who have never programmed before in Kodu.
- Students that want to learn difficult programming concepts by having fun using their creativity.
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Development and multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.