What you'll learn
- Understand Knowledge Management.
- Know the history and different aspects of Knowledge Management.
- Understand the definition and history of Knowledge Organization.
- Be introduced to the Knowledge Market.
- Understand the different Knowledge Management concepts.
- Be aware of the different examples of Knowledge Management.
- Basic understanding of the business industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Knowledge Management (KM) comprises a range of strategies and practices used by an organization to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of insights and experiences. Such insights and experiences comprise knowledge, either embodied in individuals or embedded in organizational processes or practice.
This course will discuss the history and the different aspects of Knowledge Management. This module will also discuss Knowledge Organization and its history, the definition of Knowledge Market, the different concepts of Knowledge Management and the different real samples of Knowledge Management.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to gain an understanding of Knowledge Management and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.