Systematic Theology: Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will grow in your relationship with God!
- You will grow in your understanding of the Bible!
- You will be able to better explain your faith to others!
- You will be able to better apply God's word to your everyday life!
- You will be familiar with what the Bible teaches about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Humanity, Salvation, the Church, Church Leadership, the Baptism in the Spirit, Healing, Angels, the Enemy, Christian Morals, Prayer, Worship, Death, and the Second Coming!
- A Bible.
- This course is based on the instructor's book (also available as an eBook) 'Firm Foundations: Knowing What You Believe' (ISBN: 978-0993006586). You can take the course without it, but it is strongly recommended that you obtain the paperback or eBook version. It is available from Amazon and other online retailers. Amazon.com link: http://amzn.com/0993006582 Amazon.co.uk link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0993006582
"Knowing the Doctrines of the Bible (Systematic Theology)" explains what the Bible teaches about God (Theology), Jesus (Christology), the Holy Spirit (Pneumatology), Humanity (Anthropology), Salvation (Soteriology), Grace vs Law, the Church (Ecclesiology), Church Leadership, the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Healing, Angels (Angelology), the Enemy (Demonology), Christian Morals (Moral Theology), Prayer, Worship, Death (Thanatology), and the Second Coming (Eschatology)
This course is based on the instructor's book, "Firm Foundations" (ISBN 978-0993006586) and is aimed at all Christians, including new believers, pastors, teachers, cell-group leaders, and youth workers etc. In each video lecture, Dr. Pattico gives an overview of what the Bible states about each area of doctrine, referring to relevant biblical passages.
By taking this course, you will increase your understanding and knowledge of God's Word, and you will have a firm foundation upon which to build your life and ministry. The understanding gained will also help you to be more confident in explaining your faith to others.
- All Christians who want to deepen their understanding of the Bible and grow in their relationship with God.
- Pastors, ministers, Bible-study teachers, cell-group leaders, church youth workers.
Theology is the study of God. In this session, we look at who God is and what He is like.
Christology is the study of Christ. In this session we explore who Christ is, what He does, and the sense in which He is "God".
How is the church to be led? Who are the "elders" of the church? How many elders did each church have? What other ministers are to play a leadership role in the church? Do men and women have equal roles in church leadership? These questions are answered in this session.