Know Yourself, Know Your Customer
What you'll learn
- Understand human behavior - starting with yourself and apply it to your potential customers. Smile and make connections!
- Identify the main 4 human typologies and be able to "play" with it.
- Creating a clear image of what to do and what NOT to do with each human typology so that your connections are where you want them to be.
- Reaching the level of independency in your relationships: you will know if you want to spend time & energy with every individual and more important HOW to do it
- Just bring your mind and keep it open!
- Be ready to open up and know yourself better and to accept your great and no so great parts!
This course is a hands-on instrument for understanding human behaviour and a practical exercise on how to adapt, interact and have a better relationship with any potential buyer, partner, or colleague. Easy to apply personality test, clear and straightforward steps to follow in identifying the behaviour people have. Your self-confidence will raise, your ability to connect with others will put you in a more relaxed and winning position.
There are 4 main typologies, and each is thoroughly described so that you will be able to identify it correctly and quickly. Applying the test first to yourself and understanding the specifics of your main typology will help you work easy with all 4 typologies. You can be a PEACE - calm and non-belligerent, ACTION - result oriented and ready to go, CARE - a people person and having a joke for each moment or a TECHNIC - detail oriented and philosopher. Just take the test and find out which one is you!
This knowledge is used in professional life - sales, marketing and human resources on a daily business. But you will find that you can apply it also on your personal life with your loved ones, family, friends or meeting new people.
Join and play with PACT Personality Test and become a connoisseur of human behaviour!
Who this course is for:
- Freelancers, entrepreneurs, employess - people who want to know themselves better and understand human behavior. And adapt themselves to others in order to create strong connections and long term relationships.
Evolving Human Being
Hopefully never stop!
Love creating and delivering training and coaching
Love sharing and help growing
17 years of entrepreneurship (including sales, marketing, management, financials…. and so on)
17 years of training
3 years marketing management
3 years of sales
Few friends, lots of acquaintances….
Love sharing, but struggling to become more selective
Lucky I’m in love with my best friend
20 years of relationship
Friend with my parents (Mama and Papito)
Friend (still working) with my brother
Getting to know myself better
Becoming my best friend
Love spending time with myself: just being
I wish I could say since I was born…. but only for the last 20 years