What you'll learn
- Understand the emotional and psychic aspects of a Womb-Carrier's moonthly cycle.
- Effectively track and chart your seasons
- Craft personalized nutrition & excercise routines for each of your seasons
- Teach others how to treat you
- You have a womb, or support someone that does.
"You want me to take a course about my period!?"
I know, it's an edgy topic. The topic of the Period is still so taboo in our world.. But don't worry, this series is informative yet relaxed, approachable and fun, and steeped in the sacred and pragmatic. Adey shares loads of resources she has thoughtfully collected and personally used for over 20 years.
In the course we travel through the seasonal landscape of the womb’s ‘moonthly’ journey, chart the oceanic tides of emotional awareness and re-learn the fascinating history of the ancient blood rites & why our culture has forgotten them.
We talk about how to prepare for the period physically and emotionally. We learn how to create the optimal conditions for the cycle and banish shame and confusion. Perhaps most importantly, we learn how to teach others how to treat us.
Know Thy Womb is dedicated to the reclamation of Women’s Wisdom, the Healing Arts and the progressive psychology of our evolution as a species on the planet. It is fueled by a deep reverence for the cycles of life and living in accordance with the sacredness of all things.
I believe this information is crucial right now, especially for our young teenagers. It is so important to inspire humanity to reconnect to the sacredness of living on Earth, starting with their bodies. So many womb carriers are facing the highest stress and anxiety levels ever seen, dealing with womb diseases like endometriosis, cancer, and painful “PMS '' symptoms and are getting pressured to jump right into taking pharmaceuticals and remove their feminine parts.
Who this course is for:
- Know Thy Womb is for womb carriers of all ages who are curious about deepening their relationship to their cycle, ready to transform it into a journey of self knowing. If any of the statements below sound like you, take the course!
- I just started my cycle and want to learn all about it.
- I haven’t started my cycle yet and I am nervous & curious about it.
- I struggle with my cycle every month and want to know a better way.
- I have a womb, yet I do not identify as female. I want to make the best choices for me.
- I am a parent or caregiver of a young womb-carrier & want the best for them.
- I am in a relationship with a womb-carrier and want to be more supportive and understanding.
Hello, I'm Adey Bell.
I wear many hats~ I am a pianist, vocalist, composer and Oracle. My specialty as a musician and healer is in the realm of the psyche. I observe and study the archetypes and stories behind our actions and manifestations. I counsel people of all ages in my private practice, and am passionate about the power of taking care of our bodies, and the importance of connecting to our planet.
Over the years I have facilitated Earth based exercise, outdoor learning, meditation, breathwork and tools for emotional well being.
My work is greatly influenced by my life long journey and study of my womb. I am one of many who have suffered from our culture's lack of proper information and connection to the spirituality of my body when I came of age, and I have devoted much of my life to studying the reclamation of Women’s Wisdom, the Healing Arts and the psychology of our evolution.
I hold deep reverence for the cycles of life and I believe that living in accordance with the sacredness of all living things is the leading edge of consciousness on Earth and the only path to continuing our species on this planet.