Kneel Before Pod:
What you'll learn
- Audio production basics as they relate to podcast creation
- How sound works, and how to best record your voice for podcasts
- What basic audio equipment does, how microphones function, and the purpose behind certain pieces of gear
- An interest in rudimentary audio physics
- A desire to share your thoughts and opinions with the world
- A drive to create the best sounding podcast you're capable of making
Welcome to Kneel Before Pod: A Beginner's Guide to Podcasting. In this series we'll touch on more than the surface level podcasting stuff. Yes, we'll talk about microphones and recording software, but we'll also talk about the movement of sound in a room, acoustical treatment, tools of the trade, and more!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner podcasters
Hello! I'm Daniel, an audio engineer and podcaster that wants to show people that podcasts are about more than what mic you have and what software you use.
I have a Bachelor's in Audio Production from Webster University, and a Master's in New Media Production from Webster University, so I'm at least a little bit qualified to help new and would-be podcasters get off the ground and get to creating!