Kinesiotaping For Massage Therapists Certificate Course 3 CE
What you'll learn
- Your massage clients will get better more quickly by using Kinesiotaping in your massage clinic or spa.
- You will not only be able to treat your massage clients but also your own pains as well! Mark shows you how to apply kinesio tape easily to your own body.
- You are about to learn why Kinesiotaping is the perfect compliment to your massage business and why it is now a 200 million dollar a year business.
- Know why the World's best athletes and many of the best trainers, physiotherapists, massage therapists and chiropractors all swear by using this amazing therapy
- The course states that it is for massage therapists but it really can be done by anyone. Mark takes you through from the basic applications to more advanced techniques .
- You will need to have kinesio tape, maybe some moist towelettes to clean the area( but you can just use soap and water) and sharp scissors
Welcome to my Kinesiology Taping For Massage Therapists Certificate Course (3 CEU)
If you are a massage therapist Kinesiology taping is something that you really should be doing in your massage clinic. It is so incredibly effective!
Just imagine this for a second,
You do your massage on your massage client and then apply Kinesiology tape and here is where the magic happens.
The Kinesiology tape continues to decrease your massage client's pain between their massage visits with you!
Which means, you will see better results with your massage clients!
For example, your massage clients will experience:
Decreased pain and discomfort
Faster healing time
Which means for you as a massage therapist, you will have:
Happier massage clients!
More referrals from your massage clients
A bigger, better, more profitable massage business!
Kinesio tape is designed to offload the tissues to allow massage clients to heal more quickly and reduce pain more effectively.
It literally creates a healing environment for the tissues 24/7 between your massage treatments!
AND, It is so simple to do.
It is no coincidence that many of the World's best massage therapists, chiropractors , osteopaths, Olympians, professional sports people and millions of everyday people use Kinesiology tape and swear by it!
There is no better complimentary therapy to your massage treatments!
Kinesiology taping will be a game changer if you have a massage business to see unbelievable results time after to time.
Your massage clients will love your new skill set and so will you!
Remember that you also have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied so there is zero risk to you.
Also, if you have any questions about anything in the kinesiology taping course, Mark always gets back to his students within 24 hours maximum.
All of Mark's Course are accredited with the CTAA (Complementary Therapists Accredited Association).
On completion of this course, you will have access to join the CTAA if you please. As a member of the CTAA you will receive these benefits:
A Professional Certificate showing that you have full membership with CTAA as a Practitioner.
Access to discounted Therapist Practitioner Insurance with your membership (subject to their Insurance Partners)
Access to their CTAA Logo to place on your Website/Social Media/Email
Free CTAA Directory Listing
Have the opportunity to write a blog/article within the complementary therapy field that you work, that will be shared on their Website and Social Media to enable you to reach a larger audience and have exposure to yourself and your website.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people that would like to see better results in decreasing pain and helping injuries heal more quickly by using kinesio taping.
- You do not have to be a massage therapist, this course can be done by people that treat individuals whether that is through reiki, aromatherapy, acupressure or simply would just like to learn the amazing benefits of using kinesio tape for themselves, their friends or their family
Mark Perren-Jones is a best selling instructor, Certified Aromatherapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. He was also the owner of the award winning Isla Verde Spa and runs the Mark Perren-Jones Spa Training Academy.
Mark has over 250K students in more than 210 countries Worldwide.
Mark has more than 25 years experience in the massage, aromatherapy and acupuncture fields and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world. He has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor (100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive region. His spa was shortlisted for best spa in the International Travel Awards Best Spas and Hotels.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
Learn from the best so that you can become the best.
Mark is a Fully Certified Aromatherapist in Aromatherapy and an essential oil specialist, approved by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) – both leading governing bodies for educational standards for Aromatherapists.
Mark is an approved provider with NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork #1805) so that therapists can obtain CE hours with the many of his courses