KineMaster, Powerful Smartphone Video Editing (Android, iOS)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Professional Videos Effectively on Their Smartphone
- Own & Be Familiar With a Smartphone with Android or iOS Operating System (OR Use an Emulator on Desktop PC, Such as BlueStacks)
Welcome to this KineMaster course, where you will learn how to edit your videos professionally using your handheld device - be it a tablet or a smartphone.
After completing this course, you will be able to edit your videos efficiently using KineMaster's user interface and the tools it provides.
We will progress gradually, starting with the simplest video editing techniques all the way to advanced ones, such as color keying, animations, alpha channels and audio effects.
To achieve this, we'll be using a pre-recorded game footage and apply various transitions and effects to make for some great video highlights.
At the end, we will also look at some undocumented functionality of KineMaster which may affect your ability to successfully produce videos and how to overcome these.
I hope that you will enjoy this course and that it will become a valuable milestone in your video editing career.
- Beginner in Video Editing Who May Not Have Seen a Video Editing App Yet
- Casual Dude / Dudette Who Wants to Surprise a Relative on Their Xth Birthday
- Student of Audio-Visual Technology
- KineMaster Developers (There Are Some Nasty Design Decisions I Talk About in This One)
Introductory lecture into video quality attributes, including video size and frame rates, and why is it important to match those of your input videos to those of your final project.
Learn how to use the media browser to search, filter and add media files onto the main timeline and prepare them for the subsequent editing.