Kindle Book Review Formula: How to Get More Kindle Reviews
What you'll learn
- Get more 4 and 5 star Kindle reviews using only white hat strategies and best practices
- Build and engage a launch review team to get a minimum of 10-15 reviews up by launch
- Identify and connect with ideal target readers who are more engaged with your book content
- Deploy long-term strategies to help boost your ongoing book reviews
- Gain the positive social proof you need to help you sell more books
- Deal with negative reviews and use criticism to improve your books and get better reviews
- Have a book in the works, ready to go, or already live on Kindle
- Be familiar with the basics of Amazon's KDP and Kindle publishing
Are you desperate to get more Kindle reviews for your books? Seeking more five star reviews? Craving that vital social proof needed to catapult your book sales skyward?
You're not alone.
Many authors struggle to get readers to leave honest reviews for their books, even when they've got a great book and solid sales. The hard truth is that only 1-2% of readers, on average, ever bother to take the time to leave a review. Waiting for those organic reviews to slowly filter in and praying they result in a positive rating can be an agonizing, slugging process.
But it doesn't have to be.
Imagine launching your new book with more than a dozen reviews on day-1?
Getting a large number of positive, honest launch-day reviews is crucial for generating valuable momentum to drive sales of your Kindle book. It's also a lot easier than you might expect, and you can accomplish this while only using white hat methods and best practices. (That's right, no shady business here).
All you need is a quality Kindle book and the simple-to-follow formula I'm going to teach you when you enroll today.
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Get more positive 4 and 5 star reviews for your Kindle books
- Build a launch team to get tons of honest day-1 reviews right from the get-go
- Create the positive social proof you need to drive launch sales
- Increase your overall customer reviews over time using strategic best practices
- Overcome the challenges of getting negative reviews
- Learn how to turn constructive criticism into a valuable tool for improving your books and getting more positive reviews
- And more!
Are you ready to turn the tide and get more positive and reviews and social proof to drive your Kindle book sales? Scroll on up and click "Take This Course" today! Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Indie authors who want to get more reviews for their Kindle books
- Authors seeking to get more four and five star reviews
- Authors who want to get a minimum of 10-15 Kindle reviews up by their book's official launch day
- Authors who want to have an easier time building more book reviews long-term
Nathan Meunier is an award-winning journalist, successful freelance writer, part-time game developer, indie author, and creative entrepreneur. His writing work has appeared in more than 40+ print and online publications over the past 12 years, ranging from Forbes, Mac|Life, and Macworld to Nintendo Power, IGN, GameSpot, and beyond.
He's the author of Kindle bestseller Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifesto for Non-Fiction Authors, along with seven additional books (and many more in the pipeline).
Nathan is also the co-founder of Touchfight Games, and the creator of several game dev projects, both with his studio and as a solo creator.
He's fiercely independent, has a strong DIY attitude, is passionate about learning and creating new things, and loves helping others find the path to achieving their professional and creative goals.