Kindle Launch Plan: Publish and Market an Amazon Bestseller
What you'll learn
- Launch a Bestselling Book on Amazon
- Research the Supply and Demand for Books in Your Niche
- Drive Email Sign-Ups From Your Book — Even If They Don't Buy
- Generate More Exposure on Amazon w/ Simple Content "Hacks"
- Choose the Right Keywords and Categories to Find More Buyers
- How to Write a Killer Book Description That Sells
- Price Your Book for Sales, Profit, and Perceived Value
- Set up Your Free Amazon Author Central Page
- Build a Team of Launch Ambassadors
- If you already have a book idea in mind, I'll show you how to take it from idea to bestseller.
Is writing a bestselling book a dream of yours? There's no better way to spread your message, help other people, earn credibility in your industry, and even earn author royalties for your efforts.
But for most people, that's where the dream ends; as they wake up to the daunting reality.
They don't know where to begin, how to publish their work, or how they can possibly get noticed in the sea of 3 million competing titles.
This course puts an end to the confusion and shares the proven, systematic way to take a book from idea to Amazon bestseller.
I've done it myself -- with a book I didn't even have any particular qualifications to write, and I'm confident you can too. That title earned me over $1400 in author royalties in its first month and continues to make sales every day!
We'll walk through step-by-step what's required to get your book to the top of the Amazon charts, starting at the ground level and working our way up.
This course is specifically for people WITHOUT an established "audience" in the form of a big email list or social media following.
You'll learn how to:
- Research the competition to best serve your readers.
- Find the best keywords and categories for maximum exposure.
- Build buzz for your launch and recruit a team of book ambassadors.
- Create a winning cover, book description, listing page, and author page.
- "Hack" your book content to win in Amazon's search results and gain long-term customers.
- Professionally format your book, upload it to Amazon, and even create a paperback version (for free!).
- Price your book to optimize sales, income, and perceived value.
- Use Amazon's massive reach and internal workings to promote your book for you.
- Generate a critical mass of reader reviews.
- Leverage dozens of free promotional outlets to spread the word about your book.
- Maximize your social media reach on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Keep the momentum of your launch going after your big promotional push.
95% of other Kindle authors don't know or don't execute on these tactics, so you'll have a huge advantage and be able to win the top positions -- and the authority and income that come with it.
Ready to begin your journey to bestseller status? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for non-fiction Kindle authors who don't have a big established audience to sell to, but still want their book to have maximum impact, reach, exposure, and sales.
- Fiction writers and those who already have legions of adoring fans are welcome, but won't get as much out of the material.
Nick is an author and online entrepreneur featured on The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, and speaking at a TEDx event.
His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation, a growing community of aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs, where he also hosts the top-rated Side Hustle Show podcast.
He's the author of 4 books, including Work Smarter: 350+ Online Resources Today's Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals, which became an Amazon bestseller in 2014.
On the virtual assistant front, Nick has been working with virtual staff since 2005. His free course on how to hire a virtual assistant shares his step-by-step process for sourcing high-quality, long-term hires. Nick also runs the web's leading virtual assistant company directory and review platform, Virtual Assistant Assistant, with more than 100 VA companies and 700 user reviews.
He's helped thousands of readers identify their outsourcing opportunities and take action.
In his own business, he's outsourced:
- Web development
- Graphic design
- Content writing
- Administrative support
- Customer service
- Online marketing
- Database maintenance
- Legal help
- and more
But it's not all rainbows and puppy dogs. Nick's also been on the short end of $10,000+ worth of outsourcing mistakes, and wants to help you avoid the same fate.
After recruiting dozens of virtual team members for himself and for clients, he's learned what separates a strong candidate from a weak one.