How to find joy and purpose while grieving
What you'll learn
- Learn sustainable strategies for your grieving journey
- Increase self awareness and emotional wellbeing for life after loss
- Establish a healthier and tailored routine to progress healing
- Improve coping and resilience skills
- Develop strategies to incorporate joy alongside grief in daily life
- Develop a better understanding of your grieving process
- Readiness to start or progress their healing journey after loss
- A commitment to increase self-awareness and develop sustainable coping strategies
- A genuine interest in better understanding the grieving process
Are you dealing with grief and have been struggling with your anxiety and depression after loss? Do you want to find joy and purpose again in your life after loss?
This courses teaches you gentle and effective healing strategies for your grief, finding your feet in your new normal and to
find ways to incorporate joy and purpose back into your life.
Additionally, this course teaches you sustainable and powerful strategies to care well for your mental health every day. You will learn to increase your awareness of your triggers and to create the ability to nourish yourself as you continue on your healing journey.
You will be able to examine your current state of mental well being, where the potential for change is and how to create new purpose in your life after loss. The strategies you will learn can be re-used whenever needed so your healing, mental and emotional well being remain a priority. PDFs attached to lectures are for you to keep.
This course is suitable for anyone who feels ready to create a life after loss that is meaningful and allows for joy and grief to co-exist. Sign up today to find YOUR joy and boost your healing today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who suffered a loss and is looking for practical and empowering advice for their healing journey.
- The course is for anyone who struggles with grief and feels stuck and unsure how to live life after loss.
- This course is for anyone who is ready to find joy and meaning again while grieving and re-building life after loss.
- Anyone who wants to support a grieving person better and sustainably
Karin is an experienced and fully licensed counsellor and author, based in Canberra, Australia. She is passionate about supporting people experiencing grief and mental health challenges such as anxiety and depression. Karin believes in the power of healing and owning your story so you can stop suffering silently and empower yourself.