Reading for Kids (& Parents) - Read as early as 2 years old
What you'll learn
- Get your kids reading as early as 2 years old
- Tried and tested phonics method
- Creative, interactive & independent learning modules
- Independent, structured, step-by-step online phonics learning modules to help your little ones read faster than their peers.
- 100% online with 75 video lessons and 75 sets of flashcards
- No educational prerequisites required.
- Need either a mobile phone, tablet or computer
PROVEN AND TESTED TECHNIQUE
Get your child to read independently, as early as 2 years old! Expose them to a multitude of higher learning opportunities at a young age.
When they read early, they get to explore the world early. This gives them a head start in life. Once your child can read, he or she will be able to learn more things faster and see the world in a completely different light.
Kids Launchpad reading programme provides independent, structured, step-by-step online learning modules to help your little ones get a head start in education. The learning modules are 100% online and come with 75 video lessons and flashcards.
Our course creators have meticulously put together engaging, hands-on modules to keep your kids entertained while learning.
Each module is designed as part of an effective learning flow, backed by the expert-endorsed phonics method. The program encourages independent learning by guiding your child through every step and helping them to read learned words.
Kids Launchpad Reading programme is created by educators in early child education with more than 24 years of experience, since 1997. The phonics teaching method for reading is tried and tested world-wide.
Children as early as 2 years old can start reading!
Who this course is for:
- Kids as young as 2 years old
- Early childhood educators
Kids Launchpad Reading programme is created by educators in early child education with decades of experience. The creators have been teaching children how to read since 1997. The phonics teaching method for reading is tried and tested world wide. Children as early as 2 years old can start learning to read!