Kids, Open Your Art Shop Today!
- Students should have a pen and paper to take notes.
- An enthusiastic attitude is important.
- Youngsters may need assistance from their parents
Kids, Open Your Art Shop Today: Create & Sell Your Handmade Crafts. This course is designed to be a simple guide for children ages 4 to 14 who want to create and sell their artistic crafts. Youth, children, and teens are blessed with many God-given gifts & talents! We show you how to share your skills with others. Turn your craft hobby into an art store. Learn to plan your business, market and sell your wares, calculate a profit, and grow your business. We even show you how to bring on a partner, and exit when the time is right. If you enjoy jewelry making, painting, wood working, or any type of crafts, you will enjoy this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students ages 4 to 10.
- Self-motivated young people will benefit from this course.
- This is a basic beginning level for children & teens.
- Adults may benefit from this course as aspiring entrepreneurs.
- 00:49Story of a Kid Entrepreneur
- 01:52Overview & Learning Objectives
- 3 questionsREVIEW Intro
Regina P. Brown, a leader in her community, is a licensed Real Estate Broker in California since 1988. Her passion is helping families create a legacy through financial education. She offers real estate seminars and consults extensively with clients one-on-one. She's experienced 2 full real estate economic cycles and has successfully solved many challenging situations.
Ms. Brown is a strong advocate for families, consumers, and her clients. Her mission is to:
· Raise the bar for real estate and mortgage industry professionals
· Educate consumers, be an advocate, and help bring positive change to our economic system
· Assist families to increase their financial knowledge, economic independence, and wealth freedom through individual counseling and published resources
Educated with two degrees in each Real Estate and Business Management, and armed with a Technical Writing Certificate, Ms. Brown uses her skills to advise her clients; but also as a contributor to the community and professional associations. Her experience includes Habitat for Humanity board member and volunteer, ePro Realtor® certification, active member and participant with the local Realtor® Association, and leadership roles.
Ms. Brown attends continuing education classes and stays abreast of the ever-changing real estate industry. She is trained as a Loss Mitigation Consultant. She also teaches a seminars to real estate agents. Ms. Brown looks forward to helping shape the future of the real estate industry and American family economics. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!