Kids Breathwork Teacher Training Course
What you'll learn
- Learn 8 fun breathwork practices that kids will love to do!
- Learn step by step how to guide kids through breathwork practices and how to make them fun
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of breathing
- Learn about the nervous system and how breathwork positively effects the nervous system
- Learn about the benefits of breathwork and of nasal breathing
- Learn about different breathing styles and breathing rates
- Learn the contraindications and how to safely practice breathwork
- No requirements for taking this course, you will learn step by step everything you need to know to teach breathwork to kids.
Welcome to the newest course from Peaceful Babes!
I am so excited that you are here and I am so excited to release this beautiful course!
This brand new course is very special and unique, in this course you will learn how to guide children through 8 fun, calming and relaxing breathwork practices.
Each breathwork practice is a traditional breathwork practice that has been adapted to suit the needs and abilities of kids.
You will also learn about the anatomy and physiology of breathing, the nervous system and how breathwork can benefit the nervous system, you will learn about different breathing rates and styles, you will learn about how children should sit for breathwork and much more!
This course also comes with a beautifully illustrated workbook that is packed with breathwork information, the workbook also has a beautifully illustrated guide for each breathing practice that you will learn.
This course will give you all of the skills, knowledge, resources and confidence you will need to guiding kids through fun breathing practices that they will love to do!
This course is suitable for anybody who would like learn how to teach breathwork to kids, you don't need any previous experience.
If you are already a kids teacher of any kind, such as a kids yoga teacher, kids dance or sports teacher, a kindergarten teacher or a school teacher, you can use this course to upskill and add breathwork practices to your current classes.
If you are a children's councilor or a child psychologist or any professional that is looking for simple practices to help your young clients to get calm and relaxed, this course will be great for you.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge, skills, resources and confidence to guide kids through breathwork practices.
This course is a 10 hour, Yoga Alliance continuing education program.
If you are feeling guided to learn how to teach kids fun breathwork practices that will calm their body and relax their mind then enroll today and let's begin!
Who this course is for:
- Although this course can be taken by anyone, it will be particularly beneficial if you are somebody who already teaches children, you may be a kids yoga teacher, a kids sports or dance teacher or you may be a kindergarten or school teacher, learning these fun breathwork practices will be particularly wonderful for you as you can teach these practices to your students.
- This course will also be great for anyone who is a professional that works with children such as a children's councilor or a child psychologist, the practices that you learn in this course will be very beneficial for your young clients.
- If you are a parent, somebody who cares for a children or anyone who has children in their lives that they feel would enjoy learning fun breathwork practices.
Hi, my name is Jessica, I am a yoga, meditation and mindfulness teacher. I have been doing yoga for over 22 years and have been a teacher for over 7 years. After teaching yoga in studios for some years, I decided to venture out on my own and I started my own kids yoga business, I taught kids yoga in schools and in my local community, my business became so busy that I needed to hire yoga teachers to assist me in my kids yoga classes, I noticed that while many yoga teachers that wanted to work with me had some form of kids yoga teacher training, many did not know the foundations of teaching yoga to kids, they had no knowledge of kids development and the finer details of how to relate well to kids so I designed a teacher training course to educate my staff, then I decided to offer the course here on Udemy as I knew the knowledge could help many people around the world to become wonderful kids yoga teachers and to run their own kids yoga teaching businesses. I am now spending my time creating new yoga teacher training courses in other areas of yoga that I have specialized in, I have just released a yin yoga teacher training program and I am working on new programs to be released soon. My mission is to educate and empower as many people around the world as I can who would like to dive deep into the world of yoga and who want to follow their heart, teach what they are passionate about and make a good living at it! Every person around the world deserves access to good education and opportunity, I hope that my courses help to provide this to many people.