Kid’s Behavior, Development, Motivation, and Learning
What you'll learn
- Managing a Child's Misbehavior
- Nurturing a Child to Develop Both Intellectually and Psychosocially Well
- Motivating a Child to Work Hard
- Helping a Child to Make a High School Achievement
- Become familiar with the course interface
Why Can't a child Choose Their Parents?
The reason why your child was born in this world isn't for falling behind. If parents gave birth to their children in this world, they are responsible for raising them well so that they don’t get behind in this society. They must not give their child any disadvantage out of ignorance and negligence. So they MUST learn validated parenting skills.
Validated Parenting Course
Parents need to have proven parenting knowledge and skills to nurture children so that they can live a meaningful and happy life in this world. But they can’t achieve it for free. Nothing is free in this world, isn’t it? Parents need to help children because their success come from their parents.
The Course Covers 4 Themes:
You will be able to learn some essential parenting knowledge and skills on the four main themes; kid’s Behavior, Development, Motivation, and Principles of Learning, all of which are very essential to their growing up as a competent person.
- Kid’s Behavior
- Kid’s Development
- Kid’s Motivation
- Principles of Learning
All of these are based on psychology, sociology, and pedagogy, so you can apply what is covered in here to your parenting with confidence. Simply put, you apply them correctly, and then you will get what you want as an outcome for your child. This is what validated knowledge means.
Improve on Your Parenting Skills
People say parenting doesn’t come with a manual, but actually it isn't true according to a bunch of scholars who conducted a lot of scientific studies and produced many kinds of precious parenting knowledge.
Hopefully, you will learn the basics of parenting skills from this course, so that you can give your child advantages not disadvantages.
Course Image: Freepik
Who this course is for:
- Parents who want to nurture a child who behaves well
- Parents who want to learn what kinds of psychological traits needed to be developed to raise a intellectual child
- Parents who want to guide a child well to have success in schooling
- Parents who want to help a child to have social achievement
- Parents who want to motivate a child to work hard
I am a life mentor and instruction designer. I believe education should be kind to students. They shouldn't be frustrated while learning. Whether learning can be fun or frustrating depends on how it is designed.
I started my career as a software engineer in Samsung Electronics. Then I got interested in education because I felt it was the most productive among any other fields. Then I decided to be an educator for my whole life. I am very skillful at creating a good learning experience for students. Now I am running Nuts & Bolts, an organization providing e-Learning contents.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering at Ajou University
- Master Degree in Education Technology at Seoul National University