Kids Beginner Ukulele Course
What you'll learn
- Know the different parts of a ukulele.
- String note names and numbers.
- How to read chord diagrams.
- Play C & F (an easier version for smaller hands) chords.
- 4 different nursery rhymes.
- You should have a soprano ukulele.
- Ukulele tuner or access to an online tuning app.
Step by step beginner ukulele video course for your child aged 5+ to follow along to. They'll just need to grab their ukulele and jump right in. This course includes downloadable material to use while following along to the videos.
Some things they'll learn include:
- How to hold the ukulele
- Parts of the ukulele
- String names and numbers
- How to read chord diagrams
- How to play 2 full chords
- How to play 4 popular Nursery Rhymes
- Easy Beginner Strumming Patterns
Who this course is for:
- Anyone over the age of 5 that would like to learn how to play the ukulele. Best suited for kids aged 5-10.
I'm a Kids Music Teacher based in Hermiston, OR where I teach lessons locally out of my in-home studio. My experience is in Guitar, Ukulele, and Music Discovery, with a background in Music Production. I love to play guitar, do film work, write on my blog, take care of my 5 kids, and start new businesses in my free time.