Kids Art: Proven method for Drawing Birds + incl Art project
What you'll learn
- Using logical method to create drawings of 6 types of birds
- Understand the basics of Oil pastel coloring techniques
- Design and create an all-inclusive Bird Art project
- Create an engaging environment/background drawing
- Learn to use watercolor and Oil pastel combination coloring techniques for the environment
- Suitable for students who can understand lines and shapes
- Suitable for students who are excited to learn coloring techniques
Do you want to draw any subject out there? Do you aspire to develop your own drawing style? Do you hate copying other’s drawings line by line?
I'm Priya and I have designed a course to help you with all these questions.
When I began teaching children many yrs ago , they wanted to draw all their favourite subjects. Everyone wanted to capture a different topic and I knew, myself or any teacher practically can’t them to draw each and everything. So, I wanted to devise a logical method to help my students. I wanted them to draw creatively without having to copy my drawing. I wanted to devise a method that helps them to draw any subject.
My method uses a simple logic of observation, gives little ‘aha’ moments of discovery in the process of drawing and gives a sense of accomplishment for the students. My method is based on observation and discovery and don’t worry, I’m here to help you throughout the process!
Now, for my students, drawing is no more a frightening task and is something they enjoy and cherish. Let’s explore this logic!!
By the end of the course, you will learn to draw and color 6 type of birds and you will design and create a full project inclusive of all the birds!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate art loving children who want to develop their artistic skills
- Children who want to explore drawing in many topics
- Children who want to develop their own logical method for drawing
Sketching on location and trying to capture the charm around me has become an obsession since I started to pursue my hobby in 2011. Being a freelancer, I work on a variety of art commissions and have conducted workshops for children and public. I have been teaching art & craft for children for many years and being an Electronics Engineer I’ve found my love for Science and Robotics too. I love to learn about the concepts, philosophies and theories behind contemporary artists’s works. My journey in art continues as I hope to extract the true meaning of the forms and express it in my most sincere and honest way.