Kidpreneurs Academy - Entrepreneurship Course for Kids 6-12
What you'll learn
- Understand the concepts of entrepreneurship.
- Brainstorm business ideas.
- Create a simple business plan.
- Create a budget for your business.
- Devise and implement a simple marketing plan.
- Launch your own small business.
- Kid Entrepreneurship in easy & fun ways.
- You should have a good notebook to take notes and complete some exercises.
- Access to a computer with a word processing program, like MS Word, is helpful.
- Students should have a desire to learn how to be an entrepreneur.
- No previous experience is required to take this course.
Finally, An Easy Way For Kids To Learn About Entrepreneurship And Financial Literacy While Having FUN!
An online “kid-preneurship” program built upon real-world concepts that schools don’t teach!
The Kidpreneurs Academy Udemy course is designed to mentor, support, and equip today’s children with the necessary success skills to set them on the path of becoming our future entrepreneurs. This course teaches kids what it takes to succeed in our global new age economy, equips them with the success skills they need, and sets them in the right direction for understanding entrepreneurship at a young age.
The Kidpreneurs Academy Udemy course is an interactive curriculum training program that not only teaches kids about entrepreneurship and financial literacy, but sets children up to become successful entrepreneurs and allows parents to get involved in the process every step of the way... oh and did we mention it's fun?!
Kidpreneurs Academy with 20+ interactive and engaging video modules
An online “kid-preneurship” program built upon real-world concepts that schools won’t teach
Basic Principles of Entrepreneurship
Drive, Determination & Focus
Because, after all, school can only teach so much.
Kidpreneurs is an interactive curriculum program that not only expands children's horizons with entrepreneurship and financial literacy but does it in a fun and engaging way!
Kidpreneurs Has Already Inspired And Empowered 200,000 Kids Around The World...Who Will Be Next?
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for purchase by parents who will be able to guide their children between the ages of 6-12 years old while learning about entrepreneurship in fun and engaging ways.
- Finally, An Easy Way For Your Kids To Learn About Entrepreneurship And Financial Literacy While Having FUN!
Adam Toren is a serial entrepreneur, mentor, investor, and co-founder of YoungEntrepreneur, Kidpreneurs, and over 15 other businesses. He is the award-winning co-author of the books Kidpreneurs: Young Entrepreneurs with Big Ideas! and Small Business, BIG Vision: Lessons on How to Dominate Your Market from Self-Made Entrepreneurs Who Did it Right (Wiley) as well as How to Start a Business from Wiley's For Dummies series for kids. Adam is based in Phoenix, Arizona.