Female Leadership Bootcamp - Kickstart Your First 30 Days
What you'll learn
- You will get a first overview: "what is actually expected from me as a manager?"
- You will understand the initial challenges of leadership
- You will identify your very own development fields
- You will draft a personal development plan for first month of leadership
- You will be ready to rumble!
- This is the kickoff course - no previous leadership experience required.
You were recently promoted and are now stepping into a new leadership role for the first time. It is an exciting time.
Your new team and your manager have expectations towards you. You yourself want to be a modern, authentic leader and do things better than others. Taking a training is a good first step.
This straightforward training is for everyone in their first supervisor, manager or leadership role.
After the training you have clarity what is expected from you and you find it much easier to navigate your first weeks in the new role.
We will talk about how it is different to
Take care of people instead of tasks.
What is expected around Meetings, Feedback and Decisionmaking from you,
What resources and goals should mean to you from now on and
How ultimately you can take good care of yourself.
Because... Leading people is rewarding, but can cost you quite some energy, we will make sure you don't forget yourself.
You will learn to set priorities in the first weeks of your new assignment and this training will enable you to draft a personal, 30 day kickoff plan for your new role.
I am Sonja Hild, leading teams for almost 20 years and currently I'm heading an organization of 300 great team members. In my career I made a fair share of mistakes and if you want to make different ones, then I am ready to share my learnings with you. Let's go!
Who this course is for:
- Congratuations! You were just promoted to your first management role. This course is for you.
As experienced management executive, I am honored to currently lead a team of 300 passionate service professionals towards full consumer centricity.
Authentic leadership is my passion, and I believe in vulnerability and values for top management. With almost 20 years in leadership roles, I am ready to share my learnings and mistakes with you - so you can make different ones.