Kick Out Depression -Complete Treatment 2022
What you'll learn
- Complete understanding of Depression and You will get the real reasons of getting Depressed.
- heal your Depression in just 30 Minutes.
- Factors that makes your life Depressed and Sad.
- I will tell you the Right and Accurate solutions that will remove your Depression fully From your Life Fully.
- A positive mindset
- Beautiful smile on Your face
- A beautiful heart
Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, think, and act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed. It can lead to various emotional and physical problems and decrease your ability to function at work and home.
You will learn in this course:-
1. About Depression.
2. How Depression affects your life.
3. What are the real reasons for this condition.
4. What are the solutions to get rid of this condition fully.
Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:
Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
Loss of energy or increased fatigue
Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., inability to sit still, pacing, hand-wringing) or slowed movements or speech (these actions must be severe enough to be observable by others)
Feeling worthless or guilty
Difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions
Thoughts of death or suicide
Depression affects an estimated one in 15 adults (6.7%) in any given year. And one in six people (16.6%) will experience depression at some time in their life. Depression can occur at any time, but on average, first appears during the late teens to mid-20s. Women are more likely than men to experience depression. Some studies show that one-third of women will experience a major depressive episode in their lifetime. There is a high degree of heritability (approximately 40%) when first-degree relatives (parents/children/siblings) have depression.
Who this course is for:
- For those who wants to live their life more Happy, Healthy and StressFree.
Hi, this is Naveen Kumar and I am an Mental health Trainer. I will teach you the things that will make you a better personality. I will teach you the best way of making your life more stronger and powerful. So be my Best Friend and learn better things with your buddy.