SEO 2023: Practical Keyword Research Walkthrough Course
What you'll learn
- How To Choose A Keyword When You Do Keyword Research
- What Type Of Keywords To Use In Which Scenarios
- Find The Keywords That Your Website Is Already Ranking For
- Quadruple Your Search Traffic With Page 1 Keywords
- Optimize Your Content For Keywords That Are Yet To Rank On Page 1 On Google
- Collect Keywords From Your Competitors
- How To Collect Keywords For Your Client’s Target Keywords
- How To Do Keyword Research Based On Your Website Niche
- How To Make Use Of Serp Features Data
- You'll need to sign up and use premium SEO tool - Semrush. But you'll be given 14 days free access. You can use it to learn and follow along with the course
- Though I walk you through everything with respect to keyword research, it would be helpful if you know basics of SEO and backlinks
SEO is hard You know it, I know it, we all know it.
The algorithms are constantly changing and it feels like we're playing a game of whack-a-mole to keep our website ranking high.
But what if I told you there was a way to take the guesswork out of SEO?
A way to clear up the confusion and finally get your website ranking where it deserves?
The SEO 2023: Practical Keyword Research Process Walkthrough course is the perfect way to learn how to pick the winning keywords and optimize your website for search engines.
This course is packed with step-by-step instructions, practical tips, and expert advice that will help you rank higher in search engine results pages.
What we cover in this course?
Types of keywords based on search intent
How to pick the right keywords when you do keyword research
Find top ranking keywords of your / any site
Use those keywords to quadruple your search traffic and improve your rankings to page 1 on Google
Find your competitors and potential partners
Find the keywords that all of your competitors are ranking for but you don't
How and where to use those keywords obtained from competitors
How to deal with your client when they ask you to target certain keywords
Find profitable keywords by just knowing the niche of a website
How to increase traffic and conversions using those keywords
How to rank in SERP features like 'people also ask', 'rich snippets', 'reviews', images and video carousel
And lot more
Join now to get started on your journey to better SEO.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in SEO, who want to learn how to do proper Keyword research SEO
- SEO Experts, who are struggling to do Keyword research the right way
Meet Arun Nagarathanam, a multi-talented instructor who embodies excellence in a variety of fields. With a wealth of expertise in search engine optimization, WordPress web development, and digital graphic design & animation, Arun is a true master of his craft. He has captured the attention of over 200,000 students across 190 countries with his engaging and comprehensive online courses.
Arun's extensive knowledge in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, coupled with his expertise in computer technology, blogging, and career as a Chartered Accountant, makes him a versatile and knowledgeable educator. His teaching style is second-to-none, breaking down complex concepts into easily digestible and entertaining tutorials. This is why his students fondly refer to him as a VERSATILE teacher!
Arun's dedication to his students is unmatched, and for this, he was awarded the highly prestigious "Lightning Responder" badge by Udemy. With a passion for education and a commitment to delivering high-quality content, Arun is the perfect choice for anyone looking to expand their knowledge in SEO, web development, and digital design. Get ready to be inspired and impressed by this one-of-a-kind instructor!