Keyword Research Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Build keyword funnels rooted in understanding the modern buyer’s journey
- Find golden-nugget keywords with high commercial intent using the latest keyword research and analytics tools
- Mine Google’s search engine result pages, social media trending terms, and competitive keyword data to better optimize your content
- Get more visibility in Google’s search results, featured snippets, answered boxes, and social media feeds
- Understand the latest algorithm changes, such as Rankbrain, impacting how Google interprets keyword-level data
- Spot new trending keywords, topics, hashtags and headlines ahead of your competition
- Map researched keywords strategically to your website content, including landing pages, internal linking, guides, articles, blog posts and FAQs
- Track your keyword ranking and performance using the top, affordable software tools available in the market
- Create Google Adwords account to be able to use Keyword Planner. All keyword research tools covered in the course are free or include a free trail.
Do you still use Google's Keyword Planner to research keywords to include in your website’s meta data and on-page content? That's NOT how you do keyword research today! In the world of Google’s Rankbrain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Knowledge Graph and modern search engine algorithms, traditional forms of keyword research no longer apply. Today’s digital ecosystem is dominated by algorithms and robots built to understand how humans think – from intent to semantics. So, it’s time to rethink your SEO keyword research process to get ahead of the competition and earn Google’s trust for higher ROI.
In order to strategize your website success and build a winning SEO game plan, you owe it to yourself and your business to consider keyword funnels, buyer’s journey, cutting-edge keyword tools, ‘root keyword’ related topics, Google suggest scrapers, and actualizing your own conversion patterns. You can find the Golden Nugget Keywords that indicate high-commercial intent and achieve real, scalable, and tangible results by understanding algorithm changes at the most basic level that lead to actionable content tactics. Let’s Begin!
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Teams
- Small Businesses
- SEO Professionals
Matthew Capala is a Polish immigrant who started out on the construction sites of Manhattan. A self-made man who took nothing for granted, he has lived many lives, including a scaffold operator, digital agency executive, NYU adj. professor, professional speaker, successful entrepreneur, and author. Leveraging content marketing and SEO, he's created growth opportunities he would not have had otherwise. Today, he uses the same techniques to build online businesses, as well as consult and train some of the most successful companies in the world. With a mission to make SEO and Internet marketing more accessible, he teaches and inspires entrepreneurs to leverage free online tools to turn their passion into profit and create the life they want. He is the founder of Alphametic, a boutique digital marketing agency with a portfolio of clients including L'Oreal, Novartis, Hoval, Shopkeep, and Mohegan Sun; SEO trainer and workshop facilitator at Search Decoder; author of award-winning International bestseller "SEO Like I’m 5"; and contributor to The Next Web. His work and ideas have been featured on eMarketer, Chicago Tribune, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Mashable, Problogger, and Inc. He has spoken on main stages at Internet Summit, Social Media Week, TECHMunch, Search Marketing Day, ePharma, AMA, and Digital Summit. He’s been invited to deliver his signature SEO workshops to some of the world’s largest brands and events in destinations ranging from a luxury retreat in Trinidad to a corporate summit in the Swiss Alps.