How To Do Keyword Research Like the SEO Pros
- Basic Understanding of SEO Terminology
- Access To Setup Free Google Adwords Account
- You must have a SEO project in mind so you can practice
This is a great course if you're looking for insights on how the professionals do Keyword Research for their Search Engine Optimization projects.
With over 4 hours of training you will learn the thought and exact process behind doing high performance keyword research.
Learn how to use top free and paid keyword research tools for maximum impact and uncovering hidden keyword gems. Look over my shoulder in all the walkthroughs as I train you through live projects.
In this course I will walk you through the basics of Keyword Research for your first SEO project.
Its very important that you understand how to approach researching the keywords you want to rank your website for. There's multiple factors you need to keep in mind so that you don't go after the wrong keywords either because they are very competitive or just not the right keywords for your target market.
Proper Keyword Research will help you ...
- Define your tactical map for you to execute a solid strategy.
- Identify the “easy wins”. The low hanging fruits vs the tough ones.
- Monitor and measure results. Without a good feedback mechanism you’re shooting in the dark.
- Understand how your market thinks. Their Fears and their desires.
- Unravel mysteries in your market that will give you the competitive edge.
Go from Beginner to Advanced
You'll go from a beginner in keyword research to a high-level expert, as you are guided through module step by step.
By the end of the course, you will be able to do keyword research like the SEO gurus and build a solid foundation for your SEO projects.
You can implement every step you learn to do powerful keyword research that will form the very basis of the success behind your SEO.
Inside the course, you'll learn how to:
- Why proper is Keyword Research Important?
- The What, Why and How of Keyword Research
- Identifying Related Niches in your Market
- How to Brainstorm the Right Way
- Goolge Search Operators and How To Use Them
- The Best Free and Paid Tools to help in your Keyword Research
- How To Sort out and Group Your Keywords for your SEO Projects
- Learn the exact process behind doing effective keyword research
- Understand what the top tools in the market are and how to use them effectively
- Learn how to avoid bad keywords
- Learn how to identify low hanging fruits (easy keywords) for quick rankings
- Learn how to mine keywords from various tools
- Learn how to clean up your keyword lists and start grouping your keywords for your project
- Learn what keyword metrics you need while analyzing your keywords
- Get a high level overview of using cross-over niches to unearth even more keywords and hidden gems
If you're struggling with SEO, then you need to begin with choosing the right keywords to target. Get this step wrong and you can end up wasting months of hard work.
Join me as I walk you through the right approach in a step by step manner, and of course feel free to pick my brain and ask me any questions along the way.
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and Intermediate Level SEOs
- People confused on how to approach keyword research for SEO
- Anyone looking to extend their Keyword Research Skills for SEO
- Doing Client SEO? This will help you with Keyword Research
- Those having trouble picking the right keywords to target
- Those who want to master the top keyword tools
- 01:32Overview of the Course
- 02:34Introduction to Keyword Research
- 04:26Process of Keyword Research
- 06:28Keyword Tools
- 03:14A Few Quick Notes
Hi, I'm Vishal Lamba and I am a tech addict. I can't get enough of it. I read about it, blog about it, talk about it, and yes, even dream about it constantly. I am always learning and love to help people learn.
You can learn a ton of advanced SEO methods over at my blog, and if you need any professional help with your SEO feel free to get in touch with me.
Stuff I work on daily includes Digital Marketing, Sales Funnels, SEO, SMM, Copywriting, Sales Funnels, Wordpress Setup and Design, Photoshop and a bunch of other stuff from the digital basket.
I've been involved in the technology space since 1995 and have a Mathematics and Computer Science degree from Lawrence University, USA.