Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven
What you'll learn
- The keys to the Kingdom to unlock the life, love and glory of Heaven
- The four building blocks to success in the Kingdom
- The nature of faith and how it comes
- The two different types of doubt and how to treat them differently
- The three different types of judgement and why you shouldn't judge people
- How to turn your tribulations into love
- Removing roadblocks to obedience to God
- The type of humility that brings the grace of God
- There are no pre-requisites
In Matthew chapter 16, Jesus told the disciples (and us) that He would give us the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven. With these keys we would release Heaven on Earth. So, we should certainly have an aim to understand what they are.
Through our understanding of Scripture and our relationship with God we do certain things that result in a little part of Heaven being released on our patch of Earth. So, we accumulate of our set of keys.
We can, however, possibly understand a fuller picture of what these keys look like because the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John contain these keys of the Kingdom as Jesus taught through parables as well as demonstrating them. Jesus taught extensively on how to enter the kingdom as well as the different between seeing, entering and inheriting the kingdom. Ever time we use a key to the kingdom, we enter the kingdom a little further and so receive it blessings.
This course has summarised Jesus teachings and parables into eight keys of the Kingdom. It concludes by giving an understanding of the four aspects of Kingdom success looks like as well as the four building blocks we need to focus on to achieve kingdom success.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to bring the Kingdom of Heaven in their personal, church and business life
Wayne Back is the founder of "Kingdom Culture Australia", and "Heaven in Spain". He was converted as a result of a powerful experience of the Holy Spirit whilst doing research in atomic physics at the University of Western Australia. He has been a Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor and Bible College Principal, in Australia for over 30 years. He has also been a corporate trainer and management consultant for over 15 years in Australia and Asia-Pacific. He the author of six books including "Kingdom Culture", "Building Spiritual Enterprises" and "Understanding the witness of the Spirit". He holds an Honours degree in Physics, a Diploma of Ministry and a Masters in Management. Wayne lives in Melbourne, Australia.