Keys to Winning B2B Accounts
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to dramatically improve sales performance by learning properly organize B2B sales initiatives plus the keys to acquiring and developing B2B Accounts of all sizes.
- Current or future position in new business sales or sales management or business owner
This course contains two often overlooked but equally critical components of B2B sales: 1) Organization and 2) Acquiring/Developing the requisite relationships within B2B Accounts.
1) The course will explain the fundamental, organizational 5-Point Plan of Sales, step-by-step, covering each individually such that students will understand the meaning, importance, and sales value of each Point. The 5-Point Sales Plan can be applied to sales teams and individuals alike. At the end of the course, students will be able to formulate their own 5-Point Sales Plans for any sales initiative from small to enterprise level B2B Accounts.
2) The course will also outline and explain in detail the most effective method of Acquiring and Developing B2B Accounts through mastering the 3 levels of B2B sales relationships. Students will learn how to define, identify and cultivate business relationships at the three essential levels that lead to new and ongoing business sales. At the end of the course, students will have a guide to put into practice immediately.
- Business Owners, Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, Sales Executives, Sales Support Staff and Business Owners
Brief overview of the course. Students will learn the format and prepare for the upcoming lectures.
The lecture defines business objectives as applied to sales / sales initiatives. Emphasis will be placed on specifics.
The lecture covers the importance of research in a sales function and notes to importance of doing ones own research personally.
Lecture is an overview of the section, the three levels of business relationships in successful B2B sales