Keynote Presentation - Learn To Build an Intro Video
What you'll learn
- Develop skills to create awesome intro video that will surely separate their course or video from others
- Learn using animation in keynote which can be used to create presentation for work, school etc.
- You should know how to work with Mac.
- You should have a basic understanding about slide show presentation program like Keynote or Powerpoint.
Why You Should Take This Course?
- You like those eye-catchy Intro/Promo Videos.
- You want to use one for your own video.
- You don't want to pay large sum of money to buy those expensive video editing software.
- You don't want to pay a graphic designer to build one for you.
- You don’t want to buy an intro video template which are hard to edit.
Then you have come to the right course.
When it comes to gaining attention of any one to your video content and making that conversion rate high, an amazing intro video is a must which sets apart your course from others. This intro video creates the first impression and we all know the saying “ First Impression is the last impression”. you have the option to either opt for a paid graphics designer to design that intro for you or you can create the video using profession video editing software yourself but these software like after effects, sony vegas are very costly and require lots of practice to master. so what to do in this situation?
You have all the tools required to create that stunning eye-catchy video in your mac using the freely available program “Keynote”.
In this series you will learn how to create stunning and awesome intro video for free in keynote which you can use as intro for youtube video, Udemy promo video or for any business purpose. I will use only keynote animation to build all the intro videos in this series apart from this you will also learn about the use animation to build great looking presentation like the type created in Microsoft Powerpoint.
This series will begin with a general overview of keynote interface and then we will dive straight into animation. First we will learn about different types of animation in keynote which you can add to your objects and then we will build on these animation to create some amazing intro videos.
i will build some simple intro videos in the beginning and then slowly move to some advance way to build that amazing effects that are for sure eye- catch and awesome.
What you will learn from this series?
- Basics of animation in Keynote.
- Different types of animation in Keynote
- Setting animation properties.
- Build order
- Creating a Logo for your intro video
- Transition animation like Magic move.
- Exporting your Keynote presentation to Quicktime movie.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all those who wants to build an intro video for their use and don't want to use expensive graphics design software to create one.
- This course can be used by teachers in Udemy to create Intro video for their course
- This course can be used for creating intro video for Youtube,Vimeo etc
Hello everyone, My name is Dev Gupta and i am Software engineer by profession.i have worked on different web development projects and i am here to teach you how you can become a front end developer.I am going to make course on front end web development. I hope you will learn from my course and increase your potential.i