How to use Keybase for Remote Teams
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use the Keybase platform for chat, filesharing, cryptocurrency transactions, and more.
- Understand written and spoken English
- Have a mobile or desktop device to install Keybase on
In this course, you will get an introduction to the Keybase platform (Lecture 1), then have access to video walkthroughs of the Keybase software (Lectures 2-5), for both mobile & desktop simultaneously.
By the end of the first Lecture, you will understand the history of the Keybase platform, and how it is similar and different to other platforms. Additionally you will get a glimpse within the first minute of the course, into what the majority of the course will look like (video walkthrough format).
In the second through the fifth Lectures, this course will cover many of the features and capabilities of the Keybase platform. Video walkthroughs are performed with a simultaneous display of the mobile and desktop versions of the application.
By the end of the course, you will learn many of the abilities of Keybase. After completing the course, we welcome all students to submit "Real World Use Cases" for Keybase, which we will provide video walkthroughs for in future versions of the course.
- Begining users of the Keybase platform
- People who are curious about Keybase, or cryptographic platforms in general