Key Account Management - The Masterclass
What you'll learn
- How to Analyse and Select Key Accounts
- Learn some tools and processes for executing a successful Key Account Strategy
- Understand the true meaning of value
- How to develop strategies and tactics to suit each type of account
- Learn how to create compelling value propositions for each account type
- Learn Consultative Selling Skills
- Learn how to create Customer Personas
- Learn how to map and manage the Customer Journey
- Learn how to create compelling Value Propositions
- Learn how to use and apply the Science of Persuasion
- Learn how Behavioural Economics affects the purchase decision.
- No prior experience needed, you will be taken through the entire process from start to completion
This course is drawn on my 20 plus years on teaching Key Account Management and working with some of Europe's foremost thinkers and writers on KAM.
Managing accounts is akin to playing roulette. All the accounts are the slots on the roulette wheel and squares on the table. Our resources to services all these are scarce and represent the chips we gamble with. The function of Key Account Management is to enable us to place our few chips on the squares so as to win most of the time.
Many books and trainings on Key Account Management talk about the things you should do to service your Key Accounts, this one does too, but here we also show how actionable strategies and tactics can be developed for ALL accounts to support the KAM initiatives so that the optimal profitable returns can be made from all out account servicing efforts
Delegates signing up for this course will be able to download for free, author developed tools to help them objectively classify their accounts into Key Account, Key Development Accounts, Key Maintenance Accounts and Divest Accounts and strategies and tactics top optimally serve them all for maximum profit can be developed and actioned
We will show how accounts and the people in them can be meaningfully segmented and how real, genuine and lasting value can be created by delivering real quality to them.
Quality is hugely subjective and exists ONLY in the mind of the customer. This course will also show delegates how to analyse their accounts and the people in them to uncover unmet, often unrealised needs and create clear and lasting value. We then show how compelling value propositions can be created to maximise returns and differentiate client companies from the competition.
This course will show you how to segment your customers by account and by personality. You will develop Customer personas and discover how to create compelling value propositions for each persona type. We will look at customer types and look at selling skills, both from the fundamentals aspects and more advanced Consultative selling Skills that will give you all the tools to become a trusted advisor and partner to your Key Accounts.
Keywords: Key Account Management, KAM Key Account Selection, Value Propositions, Customer Personas, Market Segmentation
Who this course is for:
- Key Account Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Business Development Executives
- Brand and Marketing Executives
Ex Pharmaceuticals Exec who held multiple roles in Sales and Marketing from Territory Sales Representative to Regional (then National) Sales Manager to Head of Franchise (and all stops in between). For the last 25 years I have been teaching Managers and Leaders skills in Sales, Marketing, Key Account Management and Customer Service.
I have a BSc with Honours in Biochemistry and Microbiology and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA). I am also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing FCIM.