Keeping the Om in Mom: Self-Care for Moms
- There are no requirements paper and pen, time and focus.
This is not a parenting course. This is a course for moms who are looking for baby steps toward their own self-development.
This is a course about self-care for moms, and offers some suggestions on that can be achieved. I am a firm believer in the necessity of self-care, in life in general, and especially for moms. As I like to say, the mother ship cannot go down. To prevent this from happening, self-care is the key. The course is broken down in sections that will ultimately lead you to this awareness and understanding: That you absolutely need to take time for you.
This course is most likely suited for relatively new moms who are just emerging from the mom-fog of having young kids. If you're at a point where you are trying to remember bits and pieces of the pre-mom you, this may be for you.
All you require is yourself and your willingness to dig deep and grow as an individual. The course is broken down into 5 sections, each consisting of a series of activities, meant to reconnect you with you. You can take your time with the activities or you can go on a deep dive, it is entirely up to you. My only hope is that you are able to achieve the one and only goal I had in creating this course: A belief in the importance of self-care.
- This is a course for moms, but specifically relatively new moms searching for baby-steps out of the mom-fog.
- Introduction to Self-Care03:57
- How to Use the Resource Provided01:30
- What is Self-Care? What Does it Mean? What Does it Not Mean?03:56
- Mom Defined00:04
- What is Your Current Flavour?01:00
- Let Your Imagination Run Wild and Free02:30
- Yes, It's Time for a Dream Board01:52
- Does Any of this Matter?03:21
- Finding the Time02:07
- Let the House Go00:25
- Make it a Date (With Yourself)02:55
- Plan it Out, Write, it Down00:20
- Hello, You Fool, I Love You01:27
- Take Back Your Power Day03:43
- Dance Party for One00:16
- Getting Your Head Out of Your Butt02:36
- Be Inspired00:57
- Free Write, Unwind & Unravel00:10
- Today's the Day00:15
- Remaining Grounded, Remaining Grateful01:15
- Sit on It01:16
Maria Giuliani is a writer of blog-form articles, mostly around the topics of motherhood and personal development. She had also recently self-published her first romance novel. She is a firm believer in the necessity of self-care and works to promote this. She lives in Montreal, Quebec with her husband and their two children.