Karmic Astrology: Moon Speed, Oriental, Signature
What you'll learn
- Calculate and understand the moon speed in the natal chart
- Identify the oriental and learn how it is expressed in the natal chart
- Determine the signature for the natal chart
- An interest in Astrology
This class is designed to help you understand the moon speed, oriental and signature in a natal chart. The moon speed indicates the speed of the temperament and how emotions are processed. The oriental is a set of skills developed over past lives and the signature is a style that overlays on the chart. This class will teach you how to determine each of them and explain what they mean and how you can use them when looking at a chart.
While a familiarity with astrology basics is helpful, this class is completely accessible to beginners. The only requirement is an interest in astrology.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both beginners and intermediate students interested in learning about the moon speed, oriental and signature of a chart.
- This class makes topics not normally found in introductory courses accessible to beginners.
I’m a professional astrologer. I’ve read thousands of charts and am endlessly fascinated with astrology. It’s been an incredible tool for my own personal growth and self-discovery, and my intention with clients has always been to help them to understand and accept themselves in ways that improve their lives. My specialty is helping people to understand their karmic connections to their other lives.
Hay House will publish my first astrology book November 2024.
I have a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering and an MBA. Once upon a time I also managed a group of programmers supporting research.
Love is better.