Kangaroo for Grasshopper
What you'll learn
- Simulate textile structures
- Use Kangaroo to design lightweight structures
- Enhance the use of Grasshopper
- Strong knowledge in Grasshopper (based on my other course)
- Basic knowledge in ultra-lightweight structures (membranes, bending active etc.)
Kangaroo is a powerful engine created by Daniel Piker to simulate different phenomena in Grasshopper.
Learn how to create goals of different nature to simulate your structures.
Get introduced to peculiar structures, such as:
Bending active rods and plates
Note: This course presumes that you already know Grasshopper.
Kangaroo logo from Food4rhino
Music credit: BenSound (creative minds)
Who this course is for:
- Architects that want to design dynamic structural systems
- Engineers that want to simulate certain category of structural systems
Currently an architecture PhD student/candidate at Politecnico di Milano with a research topic of textile architecture. Main focus algorithmic modelling, BIM and project management.
Ms. of Architecture.
Education and experience in architectural project management and corporate BIM workflows.
Certified tutor of Archicad software.
Established an Archicad training centre in Armenia.
More than 2 years of BIM training experience.
Proficient in Grasshopper and Grasshopper+Archicad connection.