Kanban Practitioner and Using Scrum™ with Kanban
What you'll learn
- Lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban – from initial visualization and the design of kanban systems through to evolutionary change.
- Answer questions and support the team in day-to-day operation.
- Help teams to identify and resolve hindrances to flow.
- Take measurements and create meaningful metrics that helps the team.
- Evolve process and practice according to team needs in a meaningful way.
- Learn how to use Kanban with Scrum Teams and get ready for PSK certification assessment test.
- There aren't any prerequisites and this course is suitable for those with little to no understanding of Kanban.
In this course we will start learning what Kanban is and how you can use it in your projects and teams. Kanban is a workflow management method designed to help you visualize your work, maximize efficiency and be agile. Kanban helps you to reduce waste ,minimise risk and optimise your delivery process.
The topics we'll cover in this course are;
Brief introduction to Kanban
4 principles and 6 practices
Project Planning in Kanban
Project Execution in Kanban
Roles and Meetings
Kanban Analytics (CFD, Cycle time scatter plot, Monte Carlo...)
Kanban for Scrum™ Teams
Kanban Practices for Scrum Teams
Flow-based events in Scrum
Preparation for PSK assessment
Google Talks: Kanban explained by Eric Brechner
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organisation, or anyone who works with teams utilising Kanban. As such, it will benefit anyone who is involved in using Kanban or considering using Kanban.
It will be helpful both to those new to Kanban and those who have explored Kanban but now want to consolidate their knowledge in a practical setting. In terms of roles, the course is suitable for Product, Project and Programme Managers, Architects, Designers, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and Scrum Product Owners and also Scrum Masters who want to enhance their Lean / Agile skill set. Also, teams in industries such as retail, FMCG, manufacturing would benefit from this course more than anyone else because flow optimisation is critical in these industries.
If you are already using Kanban, you can learn more from the advanced topics in the course like Kanban for Scrum Teams or Kanban Analytics.
At the end of this course you will be able to manage projects using Kanban System, make delivery estimations in agile, implement the necessary organizational changes to user Kanban in a company and also pioneer agile transformation on a team level.
You will also receive Kanban System Practitioner Certification if you finish all lectures and answer all quiz questions. You will also be ready to take the PSK I assessment if you want an additional certification.
You don’t need any prerequisites for this course.
You will have lifetime access to the course with all the additional resources we add continuously. You will also be able to contact ICAN Consultancy for any questions related with this topic.
Who this course is for:
- Product, Project and Programme Managers.
- Product, Project and Programme Managers, Architects, Designers, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts.
- Teams in industries such as retail, FMCG, manufacturing would benefit from this course more than anyone else because flow optimisation is critical in these industries.
ICAN Consultancy is a consultancy company on agile product management and behavioral economics in product management, based in London. We consider ICAN Consultancy as a pioneer and evangelist of behavioral science and agile practices.
We have certified consultants on Behavioral Economics from reputable universities and have been implementing our own field experiments in IT domain. Our consultants have given lectures in several universities as guest lecturers (London Metropolitan University, Hacettepe University, Yeditepe University).
With our motto "Grow together", we want to show our will and determination in adding value to our customers as our main goal.