Kanban Fundamentals: How to Become Insanely Productive
What you'll learn
- Learn and understand Kanban
- Discover how to use a Kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively
- Explore essential lean principles
- Learn how to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System and more.
- No pre-requesites or tools needed for this course.
Are you searching for the perfect productivity system for your startup?
First the bad news: It doesn’t exist. You’re going to have to do the work no matter what system you use.
Now the good news: Kanban is an easy-to-use and -learn system that can help avoid feeling overwhelmed by those endless To Do lists.
Kanban is a simple system for creating products based on continuous deliveries. This system originated from the Japanese manufacturing system, but you can use it to achieve more in work or your business or personal life.
Kanban is a key way to introduce lean principles in your organization. Lean can help your teams better prioritize their work and continuously improve by removing the waste from your process.
In this course, you will learn essential lean principles and discover how to use a kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively. Learn about starting enterprise lean, setting up a board, optimizing your flow, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Managers, Management teams, Sales teams, Support teams, Business owners.
- Anyone interested in learning about Kanban to improve productivity.
I am a data analysis and independent project manager, with experience leading projects in many fields, including healthcare, digital media, mobile app development, consumer product design, education, and event management. I have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and have an MBA.