Kanban certification course;Kanban methodology;Kanban Agile
What you'll learn
- Understand the Kanban methodology and prepare for the Kanban certification exam (FCKB)
- Get started with Kanban to apply it to any kind of work
- Understand how Kanban can be applied for projects and day-to-day operations
- Understand the difference between Kanban and Scrum
- Get answers to several questions related to Kanban and Scrum
- No pre-requisites. Just a will to apply a proven strategy to maximize your work efficiency
In this Kanban Foundation certification course for the Foundational certification in Kanban (FCKB) exam by CareerSprints, you will learn all the concepts required to understand the Kanban system of working and Kanban flow. Unfortunately, many people are confused about whether Kanban is Agile.
Many people also think Kanban vs Scrum whereas they must be thinking Kanban and Scrum.
The Kanban methodology is a part of the Agile and Lean frameworks and is widely used across several industries such as manufacturing, Information technology, marketing, service management, IT operations, healthcare, and several other industries.
In this Agile Kanban project management course, you will learn key Kanban fundamental concepts that'll help you get a grasp of the Kanban methodology and how it can be applied to your work environment.
You will also have the opportunity to appear for a Free online Kanban certification exam that you can take. The exam is called the Foundational Certification in Kanban (FCKB) exam by CareerSprints, a popular certifying body for Kanban, Agile, and Scrum certifications.
Here is the content covered in this Kanban certification course:
What is Kanban and what is the pronunciation of Kanban?
Kanban history and it's origins.
4 Kanban principles
6 Kanban practices
Example of Kanban board
Kanban classes of service for agile teams
Lead time vs Cycle Time
Kanban work in progress limits
Kanban vs Scrum (Essential Scrum)
Bonus content: Several Kanban questions answered.
Please note that this entire Kanban course is based on the Kanban webinar conducted by CareerSprints. The FCKB certification is free with this course. No charge.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning about Kanban
- Project Managers in all industries, Scrum Masters, Entrepreneurs, Product managers, IT and non-IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about another Agile technique apart from Scrum
- People who use Scrum but want to combine Kanban with Scrum (Scrumban)
Rohit is an international ITIL, DevOps, Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2, and Kanban trainer speaker and trainer with a proven track record of outstanding training delivery and management consulting assignments across multiple countries and cultures. Rohit has trained and consulted for popular companies in the US, Canada, and India such as Walmart, University of California, BBVA compass bank, RBC, TD, and Telus amongst others.
Rohit is also the co-owner of CareerSprints, a 5-star training organization that offers courses in several subjects such as Scrum, DevOps, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, and Kanban. Rohit is also a blockchain enthusiast and an avid cryptocurrency investor and trader.