Kanban: Agile Kanban Productivity & Efficiency+Agile Scrum
What you'll learn
- Learn what kanban is and why it is so powerful for maintaining the highest level of production without overloading your team or business
- Learn how to use kanban for your services or to support products and projects in a complex environment
- Feel confident in implementing kanban for any service, maintenence or support team
- Understand what a Workflow is and How the kanban style workflow helps to manage tasks more effectively
- Explain what Work In Progress (W.I.P) limits and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind the “pull system” and who sets priority within the kanban method
- Learn how to refine your process in any business
- Learn Toyotas Six core kanban rules and how this has been used to create one of the most successful companies in the world so that you can use the same rules
- A complete overview of the Kanban Board and how it is used to visualise the work-flow
- There are no pre-requesites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Kanban - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
Confidence in using Kanban - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Kanban and how to use Kanban in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Christian Carvajal
What is Kanban?
Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as products services, support and maintenance) without overloading our workforce . Based on my experience, it is the most popular way to meet just in time delivery for a lean businesses while increasing efficiency.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/dev ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question "what is a kanban", this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Concise overview of Kanban - Including Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System.
The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of Kanban is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
Support/Dev Ops/Product Owners / AgileTeam Members - I give you a complete overview of kanban as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of kanban such as it's Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, David J. anderson.
Who this course is for:
- Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Kanban and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Just In Time delivery of products, services, maintenance, tasks or lean processes. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with Lean methods, Work In Progress Limits, Pull Systems
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Kanban or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on Kanban
- Someone who wants pointers on combining Kanban with Scrum
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!