KAM - Key Account Management - made simple
What you'll learn
- What is KAM (Key Account Management) about
- What do you need to implement KAM (Key Account Management)
- Implications and benefits of implementing KAM (Key Account Management)
- Differences between traditional sales and KAM (Key Account Management)
- The different stages of KAM (Key Account Management)
- Minimum understanding of Sales
- minimum of business understanding
Do you want to learn how to build and maintain strong relationships with your most valuable customers? Do you want to increase your sales revenue and profitability by focusing on the right accounts and opportunities? Do you want to enhance your competitive advantage and customer loyalty by delivering value-added solutions and services?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
KAM - Key Account Management is the process of planning and managing a mutually beneficial partnership between an organization and its most important customers. Key accounts are significant to an organization’s sustainable, long-term growth and require a substantial investment of both time and resources. Salespeople must develop a clear strategy and program structure to serve and grow these strategic accounts.
In this course, you will learn:
- The benefits and challenges of KAM - Key Account Management and how to overcome them
- The criteria and methods for identifying and selecting key accounts and how to segment them
- The roles and responsibilities of key account managers and other stakeholders involved in the KAM - Key Account Management process
- The steps and techniques of the KAM - Key Account Management process and how to apply them in practice
- The tools and frameworks for developing and executing key account plans and reviewing their performance
- The best practices and tips for creating value, trust, and satisfaction for key accounts and enhancing customer retention and loyalty
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize and analyze the needs, expectations, and potential of key accounts
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with key account decision-makers and influencers
- Use strategic thinking, analytical thinking, and creative thinking skills to solve problems and make decisions for key accounts
- Collaborate internally and externally to deliver customized solutions and services for key accounts
- Measure and improve the results and impact of your key account management efforts
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their KAM - Key Account Management skills and grow their career. No prior knowledge or experience is required. All you need is an open mind and a willingness to learn.
The course is self-paced and flexible. You can access it anytime, anywhere, and on any device. You can also interact with other learners and the instructor through the discussion forum.
You'll find at the end of the course, Sales tests and Business cases to help you explore and apply knowledge. Very important to prepare you for real case situations and job interviews. Both with proposed solutions.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to master KAM - Key Account Management process. Enroll now and start your journey towards a more successful and rewarding life!
Who this course is for:
- Sales people
- Students at end of their studies
- Professionals from any area looking for a sales role
- Business Managers
- Sales Directors
- Sales leads
I manage customers among the world top corporations and have closed single deals as big is 50 Million turnover.
I live in Netherlands, I speak six languages, have been more than twenty five years in sales and I am an international Key Account Manager.
I handle strategic accounts benefiting from my vast experience, language skills and cultural awareness.
Having dealt with customers from different countries and sizes –from the small factory to the world biggest corporations- facing different complexities, industry segments and purchasing organizations, I share my knowledge, experience, skills and best practices to all those willing to learn, develop or explore their career in the B2B sales world on online or f2f trainings.
I'm the author of the book "sales is my passion" available on Amazon and other bookstores.