Penetration Testing with KALI and More: All You Need to Know
What you'll learn
- Learn simplified ethical hacking techniques from scratch
- Perform an actual Mobile attack
- Master 2 smart techniques to crack into wireless networks
- Learn more than 9 ways to perform LAN attacks
- Learn Linux basics
- Learn 10+ web application attacks
- Learn more than 5 proven methods of Social Engineering attacks
- Obtain 20+ skills any penetration tester needs to succeed
- Make better decisions on how to protect your applications and network
- Upgrade your information security skills for a new job or career change
- Learn how to write a professional penetration testing report
- Course is constantly being updated, so the knowledge you will acquire will always be applicable
- Intermediate computer knowledge
- Fair knowledge of Windows systems
- Networking basics
- Programming basics
- Web applications basics
- Mobile applications basics
- General idea about information security
Welcome to this comprehensive course on penetration testing with KALI. The course examines the various penetration testing concepts and techniques employed in a modern ubiquitous computing world, and will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level. We will discuss various topics ranging from traditional to many modern ones, such as Networking security, Linux security, Web Applications structure and security, Mobile Applications architecture and security, Hardware security, and the hot topic of IoT security. At the end of the course, I will show you some real attacks. Course is constantly being updated, so the knowledge you will acquire will always be applicable.
The layout of the course is easy to walk-through, and the videos are made short and engaging. My purpose is to present you with case exposition and show you live demos, while utilizing a large set of KALI tools (Enumeration, Scanning, Exploitation, Persistence Access, Reporting and Social Engineering tools) in order to get you started quickly. The necessary resources and tools are posted for each sections of the course.
Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up your own lab and install the needed software to practice Penetration Testing along with me. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices, and nothing is theoretical. The course will demonstrate how to fully control victims' devices such as servers, workstations, and mobile phones. The course can also be interesting to those looking for quick hacks such as controlling victim's camera, screen, mobile contacts, emails and SMS messages.
At the end of the course you will be equipped with the necessary tools and skills to:
1) Assess security risks by adopting a standard Threat Modeling technique
2) Adopt a structured approach to perform Penetration Tests
3) Protect yourself and the organization you work at
4) Compile security findings and present them professionally to your clients
5) Make the world a safer place
You can as well enjoy the JUICY BONUS section at the end of the course, which shows you how to setup useful portable Pentest Hardware Tools that you can employ in your attacks.
I have put my 14 years of experience into this course by trying to answer many of the questions I had during my journey of learning. I have as well took the feedback and input of many of my students, peers, and professional figures.
I will be happy to answer all your inquiries and connect with you.
Join TODAY and enjoy a life-time access.
PS: The course is available in Arabic as well as Russian versions.
Hack Ethically !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hacker
- Anyone who wants to learn how hackers can attack their computer systems
- Anyone looking to become a penetration tester (From zero to hero)
- Computer Science, Computer Security, and Computer Engineering Students
Hello, my name is Mohamad Mahjoub, and I will be your instructor.
With over 17 years of experience in the field of cyber security, I am a skilled and knowledgeable professional with a proven track record of success in implementing and managing information security programs.
I have held various leadership roles, where I have been responsible for developing and implementing strategies to protect against cyber threats. In addition to my technical expertise, I have demonstrated my ability to work with stakeholders across different locations and cultures, and have a strong understanding of various compliance standards and regulations, including ISO 27001:2022, GDPR, PCI DSS v4, NIST CSF, and NIST 800-53".
Over the past few years, I have had the opportunity to teach cyber security to a diverse group of students. The experience has been both challenging and rewarding. The students came from various backgrounds, including computer science, engineering, and business, and had varying levels of knowledge and experience in the field. Many students were highly motivated to learn and were eager to apply the concepts in real-world scenarios. I enjoyed seeing their progress as they developed their skills and knowledge over the course of various programs. The highlight of my experience was seeing many of my students go on to successful careers in the cyber security industry. I am proud of the impact that I have had on their lives and am grateful for the opportunity to have taught them.