Algorithms and Data structures - Part 1
What you'll learn
- Basics of problem solving
- Gain deeper understand of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Master the skills needed to ace technical interviews
- Be able to comfortably program in a programming language of choice
There are four parts to this program.
In part 1 of this course, we start with the deep dive implementations on some of the basic linear structures such as Arrays, Queues, Stacks and Dictionary. Understanding data structures are key to problem solving.
In part 2 of the course we will deep dive into problem solving, strings, Linked List and recursion.
In part 3, we deep dive into more problem solving and dynamic programming.
Finally in part 4, we will cover Trees and Graphs.
Who this course is for:
- Developers preparing for technical interviews
Kal Academy is a non-profit organization that offers a unique, fun, and innovative approach to teaching code, math, and science with the goal to bring more women into the tech industry. We help you gain a strong foundation while making even difficult concepts fun and easy to learn. We put women on a path to greatness!