Kaizen Practitioner Masterclass for Quality Management.
What you'll learn
- Structured Approach to Identify and Eliminate Waste in Business for Overall Improvement.
- Allign People and Processes to achieve Company goals and Objectives.
- Utilize the Principles of Kaizen to continuously Improve Business Processes.
- A lots of Enthusiasm to learn.
- An attitude for Continuous Improvement.
- Basic Understanding of Quality at Workplace
What Is Kaizen in Quality Management?
Kaizen is an approach to creating continuous improvement based on the idea that small, ongoing positive changes can reap major improvements. . Regardless of the methodology, in an organizational setting, the successful use of Kaizen rests on gaining support for the approach across the organization, and from the CEO down.
Introduced to the West by Masaaki Imai in his book Kaizen: The Key to Japan’s Competitive Success in 1986. Today kaizen is recognized worldwide as an important pillar of an organization’s long-term competitive strategy. Kaizen is continuous improvement that is based on certain guiding principles:
Good processes bring good results
Go see for yourself to grasp the current situation
Speak with data, manage by facts
Take action to contain and correct root causes of problems
Work as a team
Kaizen is everybody’s business
And much more!
Taking this course will equip you to successfully deploy Kaizen methodology and drive Business Performances. It will Introduce you to the structured approach to Identify and eliminate wastes in Business to achieve overall Improvement.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone involved in Quality Management field
- Students willing to Make a career in the Quality Field.
- Anyone who wishes to create an Environment of Continuous Improvement at Workplace
Suhas Dakhole has more than 15 years of Quality ,Operations and Project Management experience. He has worked with some of the Top MNCs at Senior Leadership Roles and as a Project Consultant.
Suhas is a Computer Science Engineer from Mumbai University but learning never stopped for him. He believes himself to be a Lifelong Learner who loves to Teach. Working as a Senior Leadership role and as a Consultant he has trained and Coached thousands of people with Skills learned over 15 Years of Corporate Experience.
B.E (Information Technology)- Mumbai University
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt- Exemplar Global
Certified Lean Practitioner and Lean Guide
Creativity & Innovation Practitioner.
Business Value Analyst.
Business Modelling Expert.
PRINCE2 - APMG UK.
SAP CRM – SAP Global.