Kaizen Implementation Guide for Continuous Improvement
What you'll learn
- Comprehensive understanding of Kaizen and its related concepts
- Learn pre-requisites to implement Kaizen successfully in any kind of business
- Structured approach to implement Kaizen Projects in your facility today
- Step by step approach using various tools and methods to implement Kaizen
- Steps to follow through after Kaizen Implementation to ensure 100% prolonged results
- Techniques to influence people to work for continuous improvement
- Effective ways to Documentation, Reporting and Presentations for Kaizen Projects (A3 Reports)
- Complete linkage explained of all concepts at the end so that concepts don't overlap
- Absolutely no prior knowledge about Kaizen or its methodologies is required for this course
- Thinking out of the box approach and discipline will go a long way
- The right attitude to work for Continuous Improvement
Become a lean practitioner today !!
People know about Lean Manufacturing but have no idea how to use its tools.
The first in the series of many topics, here we start with Kaizen Implementation. Kaizen is the easiest way of making you process lean ( no waste !!), isn't this what you want? To just have value in your processes. I have worked with Toyota, people who created the Toyota Production System, which later became an inspiration for lean manufacturing. So, in short, I have learned from the best, from the pioneers. I know the right tricks of the trade. Through this course, you will not only learn about kaizen but also about
The 5S System
Just in Time
Jidoka (Built in Quality)
QC circles and Creative Suggestion Systems
Root Cause Analysis using Ishikawa/Fishbone Diagrams
The PDCA cycle
Pareto Charts using EXCEL
…and much more.
Everything is explained using real world examples. Kaizen is essential for lean practitioners, one of the most important tools, if you may say so. And everything that I have shared in this course is completely authentic so that you can make the most out of it.
With this course you also have the opportunity to
Lifetime access to content
Quizzes to help you test yourself
Ask as many questions as you like (lets begin a discussion !!)
Always ready to take reviews to incorporate in the future
So don't waste your time and get enrolled now !!
Because, in this course you will find almost every technique in the book that will help you achieve exactly what you need to become a part of the continuous improvement cycle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to improve their business by identifying and eliminating wastes
- Students who are interested to work on continuous improvement projects
- Managers looking to promote culture of continuous improvement at the workplace
- Anyone who is just eager to learn new things
I am an Industrial Engineer, having the experience of working in automotive and pharmaceutical industries. My key responsibilities included KPI monitoring (Quality and Productivity), Energy Management and Waste Management.
I also had the opportunity of working as the logistics lead on various projects. Working with the projects department, I successfully designed the operation and process flow for the capacity increase for a project. Designing included, new building layout, process flow, warehouse operation, inventory control, supply routes and Kaizen implementation.
Since, Supply Chain Management is my main area of interest. Working with the best has pushed me to think of innovative ways to solve supply chain problems, taught me to always think about the customer first and it encouraged me to make safety a part of my daily life and others.
Working with a team of highly qualified professionals has also taught me a thing or two about people management, how to lead and motivate others and how to make effective decisions.
Using this platform, I aim to share and teach my fellow citizens of the globe, the things I learned through sheer hard work and dedication.