Kaizen Masterclass for Leadership and Continuous Improvement
What you'll learn
- With pdf resource booklets as class handouts, students get extra help on enrollment
- Knowledge of lean, leadership and continuous improvement with Kaizen
- Kaizen practitioner to Kaizen Facilitator level (Leadership) level of course
- Learn lean tools such as RCA (Root cause analysis), mistake proofing, fishbone, pull, continuous flow, Just in Time etc
- Learn in depth about Kaizen events (Kaizen Blitz) and Kaizen burst
- Step by Step approach to eliminate waste and defects in business with PDCA approach
- No. Helpful if you have kaizen practitioner level of knowledge but this course is a beginner friendly step by step mastercourse.
Note: This course comes with the 30-day hassle free money back guarantee
Hi, my name is Gunjan Subedi and I have more than a decade's direct and practical experiences of helping companies excel their process with lean, Kaizen, Project management and quality improvement methodologies.
When I was in Mid-professional carrier, I had to face many challenges of fighting for my dying company. I was worried about wastes and frequent employee turnover and huge business loss as I didn't knew about the concept of Kaizen and continuous improvement then. Nor I know anything about Kaizen Leadership. With a memory of the same pain points in my mind, I have designed this course in a step by step PDCA or Plan Do Check and Act approach so that any level of professionals who are seeking for continuous improvement can understand kaizen.
Is this course for you ?
Are you tired of theoretical scribbles when it comes to Continuous Business/Process or service improvement and project management ?
Are you worried with the different issues that hinders your success every time you think of improving your business?
Are you a prospective student who wants to lay a strong foundation in your kaizen, lean or quality management career ?
Are you thinking of maintaining strong scores on Kaizen, lean, project management or Quality related examinations and career?
Do you want to study how actually you can use the Kaizen leadership principles in your business ?
If so….Congratulations you have come to the right course !
What is Kaizen ?
· Kaizen is a japanese term (改善) which means to change and put back together in a better way. Kaizen is an all employee involvement strategy of eliminating the wastes from all the process and bring a culture of continuous improvement using lesser resources.
· In English definition, it means ‘Continuous Improvement’.
Do you know that almost all FORTUNE 500 companies are using or had used Kaizen during their business growth curve? Be it FORD motor company which survived and recovered the rough times during Great recession of late 2000s, Herman Miller or even aerospace technology company like Lockheed Martin during development of Joint Air-to-Ground Missile (JAGM) system, Kaizen has always been in lead role. We also may have heard the stories how Toyota used Kaizen for improving productivity and quality. It is for this reason that even Government sectors of many nations have also been largely interested in implementing this technique to improve public sectors.
There are no particular requirements for this course. Anyone with interest in kaizen and continuous improvement can be helpful. If you are new, may be a kaizen practitioner level of knowledge will be more helpful but this course is self sufficient in making you a kaizen freak if you haven't learned or if this concept is new to you.
We will start with the kaizen basic concepts like kaizen burst and kaizen blitz and how kaizen is related to lean and six sigma with its basic differences with the two. We will study the benefits taking case studies of some fortune 500 companies
We will study about Kaizen event and how we can improve projects within 3-10 days with kaizen events.
We will then head for kaizen leadership. We will learn about the traits of a successful Kaizen Leader, Team Dynamics and role of a Kaizen leader or a kaizen facilitator.
We will also study about different motivational theories that can help a kaizen leader motivate the team members.
We will then study the Kaizen steps in an in-depth approach following a PDCA pathway and also learn to sustain and communicate any improvement projects.
There are many things and tools to learn inside the PDCA kaizen improvement process alone such as
Leadership and Team management skills
Kaizen Event Skills
Root Cause Analysis tools
Seven Quality Tools and many more.
Support you get in this course:
· Q & A and direct message support,..i Make sure to reply your queries with 48 hours.
· Over 50 Resources: Excel and pdf files
· Quizzes and simulated case studies
· Unconditional 30 day full money back guarantee
· Udemy certificate of completion
· And monthly educational announcements for new trends in lean management.
The course will be periodically updated to let you know very new trends in kaizen, continuous improveent and making a kaizen leadership approach.
The best time to upgrade your professional journey begins shortly…Enroll now and let your knowledge sphere rolling !
I am eagerly waiting to welcome you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Step by Step approach to eliminate waste and defects in business
- Everyone involved in Quality Management and Leadership role
- Process Owners
- Project Team Members
- Applicable to all types of industries; Manufacturing, service, business, healthcare and hospitality
Gunjan has years of direct experiences in Quality Assurance, Lean Six Sigma projects and Total Productive Management in manyfacturing (pharma) industries and labs. As a formulation scientist turned quality assurance and lean expert and six sigma black belt, he knows aspects of product and service development to lean management. Gunjan is happy to add value to more than 7000 students from over 125 countries. You can browse through courses related to lean manufacturing, six sigma, quality management, operations management or kaizen from instructor Gunjan in Udemy.
He has led many lean business transformation program in manufacturing firms, pharmaceutical industries, business and service sectors helping them with large financial gains with improved and sustained process.
Apart from being a lean and six sigma freak, Gunjan is also involved in implementation of WHO and JP quality standards and overall system of drug and cosmetics manufacture using Total Quality Management (TQM) and Kaizen.
Gunjan is an avid lover of continuous improvement. Notable recent system improvement project that Gunjan currently worked was a layout and system design project of a national herbal and essential oils company and lean layout improvement of a cosmetic company.