Get that job you want in 4 hours
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have gained confidence and self esteem
- You will learn how to change your lifestyle to become positive and enthusiastic
- You will be confident to seek out jobs, apply and be successful at interviews
- It is highly recommended that the e-book at the end of the course is copied off or downloaded and used throughout the course. Not essential but packed with practical tips in addition to covering each lecture
- It is recommended that you make notes and work out your interview questions and answers and rehearse them. For this you will need a pen or pencil and paper
With over 1410 satisfied students this course is putting people in employment. Now with new lecture on creating a stunning CV/Resume in as little as an hour.
This course is designed to get you back into work by giving you a life-style plan and laying out the path to being offered a job. The course is also a must have if you are looking for promotion or another job to better yourself. Written in everyday language and easy to follow we have included self assessment questionnaires, motivational cards to print off and handy prompt sheets.
The course will take about 4 hours to complete if you go straight through but it is much better to take your time and then you will absorb everything, gain confident, self-esteem and success. It's recommended that you watch each lecture and carry out the suggestions and instructions.
The course is divided into two parts. The first is all about getting your life sorted so you are working 100% towards getting that job. Getting a new daily routine in place and following it will help you focus on getting a job. Part Two is the process of getting that job. This is broken down into three main sections: seeking vacancies, applying and getting the interview: and finally the interview itself.
Every journey starts with a single step. Take that first step by buying this course right now. And if you work hard and take enthusiastic action you will have a job within 42 days or certainly be on the right track.
- This course is designed for anyone looking for a job, promotion or a change in job. In particular the first part organises you into a good lifestyle. This is particularly useful as many unemployed people have fallen into bad habits which must be broken to be successful.
- The second part covers all aspects of seeking and applying for jobs. The course is suitable for anyone who is prepared to take positive enthusiastic action and follow the tried and tested formula within the course. The final objective is to land the job through a successful interview where you will be able to take steps beyond that taken by most candidates.
- If you have been out of work for some time, are working part time because you can’t get a full time job, are being paid at the national minimum wage or are working on a zero hour contract then the full course is designed to get you out of the bad place you are in and on the ladder to job success, job satisfaction and sufficient wages or salary to enjoy a good standard of living.
- This is not the course for anyone who thinks they can skip through the course and land a top job without any effort, or feels that they can follow some steps but use their initiative in some areas. This is a tried and tested formula that works.
Here is the nitty gritty. The course is divided into tow sections. The first is getting yourself sorted out. The Second section is the process of getting a job. I cover the 3 big things you need to ensure your success
We look at your current situation and where you might be. It's a trap that you need to escape from. I run through some scenarios that might be familiar
What have you found out about the Company? How important is this?
We show more of our raw emotions and motives through how we act and what gestures we make. You'll learn tricks that will help you win, not just at interviews but in other situations where you want to know what the other person is thinking but also how you can persuade them
And Finally here is the e-book of the course. Watch the videos but print off this e-book and use it as your home study manual. What we read we remember 47%, what we hear we remember 34%, what we see we remember 67%. What we read, hear and see we remember about 85%. Use the e-book to write notes, highlight tips you want to try and carry with you to learn from.