Arabic Language - Reading and writing for beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn Arabic Alphabets for non- Arabs(Pronunciation and writing)تعلم الأبجدية العربية لغير الناطقين بالعربية
- Examples of the alphabetsأمثلة على حروف الهجاء العربية
- Al Hamza
- Diacritical marks(short voewls),long Vowels(Almadd),Double Letters(Al shadda)
- Forms of the letter( Lam Alif),Skoon,Tanween,Soft and Strong letters,Pronunciation.
- Double Letters(Al shadda)
- Soft and Strong letters
- How to write Arabic Alphabet
- Pronounction exercisesتدريبات نطق
- The most common phrases in Arabic(downloadable flash cards with voice)عبارات شائعة باللغة العربية
- Arabic mini dictionary, downloadable PDF fileقاموس مفردات اللغة العربية
- listening exersises
- a downloadable flash app for reading Arabic(for kids and their parents)تطبيق سطح المكتب لتعليم القراءة
- Pronunciation exercises
- For Beginners ,no prior experience required لا يتطلب خبرات سابقة
- Be able to read and write in Arabic and learn Vocabulary and common phrases in Arabic.
- Learn how to pronounce Islamic supplications in Arabic
- listening exercises
- A course for beginners Arabic language learners of foreign non-native speakers , learn Arabic letters(how to read and write it with examples)
- Advantages of learning Arabic:
Arabic is one of the most famous languages, both ancient and modern, It belongs to the Semitic languages relative to Sam Ben Noah, peace be upon him.
Arabic is a language of The Holy Quran, Worship and Rituals of Muslims.
Arabic is spoken by a large segment of the Arabs who residents of Middle East and north of Africa (Nearly 500 million people worldwide).
There are many dialects of Arabic, but classical Arabic is the MOST used in official transactions and the media.
Arabic language is rich containing more than 11,000 linguistic roots and has a great ability to express and statement.
- For new Muslims(Non-Arabs),they will be able to read Quran and pray in the correct way.
- Learn Arabic from a native and qualified insturctor.
- You can take advantage of my application To learn how to read in Arabic and you can download it to your device.
In this course we will learn the basics of the Arabic language.
Arabic Alphabet – Diacritical marks - Common Arabic Phrases - Listening exercises for paragraphs on different topics
You will be able to download all the educational resources you need on your educational journey, which are:
Arabic Vocabulary Dictionary Available on Amazon Kindle
Desktop application for teaching and training reading
A file containing a flash card for common phrases in Arabic
All resources are available offline.
Dear student, the course is expected to be constantly updated.
I wish you the benefit and enjoyment of learning a valuable language such as Arabic.
I hope this course will be a good start for every student of the Arabic language.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of Arabic learners(non - Arab)المبتدئون فى تعلم اللغة العربية من غير الناطقين بها
- New Muslims,Non Arabic speakers
I have many of programs in flash and i can make lessons in flash and photoshop,I had 7 years of experience in flash field,I made educuational programs in flash and i love it very much,you can got clear lessons in flash for beginners and for advanced in more courses after that