- A course for beginners Arabic language learners of foreign non-native speakers , learn Arabic letters(how to read and write it with examples)
- Advantages of learning Arabic:
Arabic is one of the most famous languages, both ancient and modern, It belongs to the Semitic languages relative to Sam Ben Noah, peace be upon him.
Arabic is a language of The Holy Quran, Worship and Rituals of Muslims.
Arabic is spoken by a large segment of the Arabs who residents of Middle East and north of Africa (Nearly 500 million people worldwide).
There are many dialects of Arabic, but classical Arabic is the MOST used in official transactions and the media.
Arabic language is rich containing more than 11,000 linguistic roots and has a great ability to express and statement.
- For new Muslims(Non-Arabs),they will be able to read Quran and pray in the correct way.
- Learn Arabic from a native and qualified insturctor.
- You can take advantage of my application To learn how to read in Arabic and you can download it to your device.
In this course we will learn the basics of the Arabic language.
Arabic Alphabet – Diacritical marks - Common Arabic Phrases - Listening exercises for paragraphs on different topics
You will be able to download all the educational resources you need on your educational journey, which are:
Arabic Vocabulary Dictionary Available on Amazon Kindle
Desktop application for teaching and training reading
A file containing a flash card for common phrases in Arabic
All resources are available offline.
Dear student, the course is expected to be constantly updated.
I wish you the benefit and enjoyment of learning a valuable language such as Arabic.
I hope this course will be a good start for every student of the Arabic language.