Just Enough Python for Big Data and Machine Learning
- Access to a computer that runs the Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
As per Udemy policy for free courses, we are not allowed to post more than 2 hours of content. Therefore, we tried our level best to cover Basics of Python 3 using Anaconda Distribution which would enable you to move to Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence quickly and seamlessly.
Here is detailed Agenda for the course:
1. History of Python
2. Python Basics
3. Introduction to Anaconda Interface
4. Key Principle - Finding Structures over Unstructured Data
5. Theory behind Semi-structured Data
6. Testing Regular Expressions using Regex
7. Semi Structured Data Processing
8. Variables and Basic Types
9. Built-in Functions for String Manipulation
10. More Python In Built Functions
11. Comparing Various Complex Types in Python
12. Tuples Theory
14. Dictionary Theory
16. Set and Frozen Set
17. Working with List
18. Program Flow Statements
19. Working with Functions
Please do check our other courses (free as well as paid) on Udemy -
Big Data Crash Course | Learn Hadoop, Spark, NiFi and Kafka
Big Data For Architects | Build Big Data Pipelines and Compare Key Big Data Technologies
Google Data Engineer Certification Practice Exams
Setup Single Node Cloudera Cluster on Google Cloud
Confluent Certified Operator for Apache Kafka Practice Test
Confluent Certified Developer Apache Kafka Practice Tests
An Introduction to Snowflake
You may join our YouTube Channel named "DataCouch" for getting access to interesting videos free of cost.
We are also an official training delivery partner of Confluent Kafka.. We conduct corporate trainings on various topics including Confluent Kafka Developer, Confluent Kafka Administration, Confluent Kafka Real Time Streaming using KSQL & KStreams and Confluent Kafka Advanced Optimization. Our instructors are well qualified and vetted by Confluent for delivering such courses.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any requirements for Confluent Kafka Training for your team. Happy to assist.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers
- Data Engineers
- Beginner who are curious to start their journey in Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using Python
- 00:54History of Python
- 06:03Python Basics
- 12:46Introduction to Anaconda Interface
- 01:33Key Principle - Finding Structures over Unstructured Data
- 01:49Theory behind Semi-Structured Data
- 05:03Testing Regular Expressions using Regex
- 05:30Semi-Structured Data Processing
- 13:29Variables and Basic Data Types
- 05:13Built-in Functions for String Manipulation
- 03:21More Python In-Built Functions
- 01:21Comparing Various Complex Types in Python
- 01:41Tuples Theory
- 01:57Dictionary Theory
- 05:34Set and Frozen Set
- 16:48Working with List
- 17:56Program Flow Statements
- 11:03Working with Functions
Bhavuk has over 16 years of experience in IT, more than 8 years of experience implementing Cloud/ML/AI/Big Data Science related projects. He is an official instructor for Google, Confluent, and Cloudera. He has delivered and continues to deliver his training sessions in various companies like Google Singapore, Microsoft Bangalore, Starbucks Coffee Seattle, Adobe India, and EMEA Region, etc.
He was recognized by Cloudera as the Instructor of the Year 2016 (APAC) for his exceptionally high ratings received in various training sessions. Connect with him on LinkedIn for Long term Learning partnership.
DataCouch has been an established training, staffing & consultation provider since 2016. We offer consulting, talent development, skills enhancement programs, academic curricular development and staff augmentation in major cutting edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligent, Scalable Machine Learning, Data Science, DevOps, Robotics Processing Automation and many more. As a professional company comprising of a highly competent and experienced facilitators, consultants, architects and data scientist from multi domain knowledge. Our instructors and associates serve our global customer footprint, and combined experience over 100+ years of diverse real world. Serving national and multinational corporations, government agencies, education and non-profits across globe. We provide private, public batches and on-site training using our well-equipped virtual labs with latest technologies and tools. We believe that we will become your value added partner in assisting your organization towards achieving your goals. and below technologies in below domains.