A Beginners Guide to Tai Chi Breathing Exercises
What you'll learn
- Learn a simple series of 5 Chinese Breathing patterns that you can do anywhere and anytime
- Feel recharged and energised by learning to breathe with more energy and more efficiency.
- Feel a deep connection between your mind and body by activating energy points
- Understand what Qi energy is and how it circulates in the body
- Practice secret hand-stimulation energy massages without people knowing!
- Feel relaxed, even under duress through easy-to-learn changes in movement and breath
- If you can stand, sit and breathe, then you can do this course.
- No special clothes are required, no special footwear, no special equipment. Just your body and your attention.
You don't need to have studied Tai Chi to still get a lot of benefits from its various exercises. In this course we just focus on the powerful breathing exercises that energise the body and calm the mind.
FOR BEGINNERS AND REGULAR PRACTITIONERS
Based on techniques taught by Tai Chi practitioners over the centuries, this simple course will give you all you need for a short energy workout each day .
In the first part of this course you will learn:
How to massage the centres of energy in the body to enable energy to flow
How to stimulate energy points
How to breathe for an extra energy boost
How to breathe in order to reduce stress
Then, in the second part you will learn the Sequence of 5:
5 very special health-boosting Energy Exercises that flow into an easy-to-remember sequence for re-charging the entire body and calming the mind. An ancient and beautiful series of exercises to perform that you'll want to repeat again and again. The 5 exercises are called:
Bend the Arms
Touch Sky Earth Twist
SIMPLE AND ALWAYS WITH YOU
These Energy Exercises have been selected for their particular health benefits. They are also easy to learn and you don't require a gym mat, running shoes or membership of a health club. The beauty of these exercises is that they can be practised wherever you are, whatever you are wearing and whenever you can find a few minutes to yourself.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone new to the practice of Energy Breathing and Energy Exercises.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in the Chinese arts of Tai Chi or Qigong
- This course is for anyone looking for easy-to-learn practical exercises that can be done anywhere and at anytime
- This course is for anyone looking to find a little tranquility in an otherwise hectic lifestyle.
- This course is for those that want to play, to laugh and to relax whilst learning new skills.
I have been teaching Tai Chi workshops and classes for local authorities, educational bodies, health-centres, sports clubs and hotels for over 30 years in both the United Kingdom & Spain. I've also written a dozen books on the history and applications of Tai Chi as well as collaborating with other writers, musicians and video producers in creating Taoist inspired media that attempts to bring the practice of Tai Chi into the 21st century. Online, you can find me as the teapotmOnk